What can you do on a rainy day UK?
7 things to do on a rainy day in the UK
- Explore the UK’s museums. The UK boasts more museums than you can shake a stick at, and many of them are free.
- Go to chocolate world.
- Head to the theatre.
- Go to Hogwarts.
- Celebrate Shakespeare.
- Take a bath.
- Experience the Eden Project.
What to do in Victoria when it’s raining?
The following are eight of our favorite.
- Miniature World. Opened in 1970, Victoria’s Miniature World features more than 85 miniature dioramas and displays.
- Royal BC Museum.
- The Maritime Museum of British Columbia.
- Parliament Buildings.
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens.
- Munro’s Books.
- Tea at the Empress.
- Victoria Bug Zoo.
What is there to do in Manchester on a rainy day?
11 Things to Do When it Rains in Manchester
- Manchester Art Gallery.
- Trafford Centre.
- Manchester Central Library.
- Breakout Manchester.
- Old Trafford.
- Manchester Museum.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
- Manchester Craft and Design Centre.
What to do when it’s raining in lockdown?
Activities for rainy lockdown days
- Family Bake Off. Who can make the best cupcakes or cookies?
- Do a family puzzle.
- Create some paper snowflakes.
- Make a bookmark.
- Make a farmyard for your animals.
- Make shadow puppets and tell a story.
- Build a fort.
- Make a marble run.
What do you do on a rainy day lockdown?
Exciting Things To Do On A Rainy Day In Lockdown
- Declutter. With all the extra time on your hands, why not make the most of it and do something you’ve been putting off.
- Write Out A Job List.
- Themed Film Day.
- Daily Tasks.
- Get Baking.
- Get Juicing.
- Get Creative.
- Do Some Online Shopping.
What to do in lockdown when it’s raining?
32 best things to do in London when it rains
- Explore the British Museum.
- Catch a movie.
- Experience some history at Tower of London.
- Try trampolining.
- Take pictures of umbrella art.
- Play some boardgames.
- Go for a pink afternoon tea delight.
- See some art at Tate Modern.
Where can I go on a rainy day in Melbourne?
on a Rainy Day
- National Sports Museum. The National Sports Museum is found at the home of Victorian sport, the MCG.
- Ride a Tram.
- Melbourne Museum.
- Melbourne Aquarium.
- National Gallery of Victoria.
- Scienceworks Museum.
- State Library of Victoria.
- Nicholas Building.
What is there to do indoors in Melbourne?
Here are the 10 best indoor activities to check out in Melbourne.
- Visit the National Gallery of Victoria for free. Art Gallery, Building.
- Learn more about the city at Melbourne Museum. Museum.
- Relax inside the State Library Victoria. Library.
- Cliffhanger Climbing Gym. Gym.
- Visit SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. Aquarium.
What can you do at the Trafford Centre?
The Legoland Discovery Centre. If you’re visiting the Trafford Centre with young ones, the Legoland Discovery Centre is a must!