How can I convert my 3G SIM to 4G Online?
You simply need to send a text message to 12345 and reply with ‘Y’ to a confirmation message. *Do not confuse your SIM number with your mobile number. The SIM number can be found on the new 4G SIM card that has been issued. You may also want to backup all your contacts before you follow the process.
How can I upgrade my 2G to 3G?
Switch between 2G/3G – LG Android
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select More…
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select the SIM card and select Network mode.
- Select GSM only to enable 2G and GSM/WCDMA (auto mode) to enable 3G.
How can I upgrade my idea Sim to VI 4G?
To switch to 4G, you can buy a new 4G SIM & connection online: Visit Postpaid connection page. Select plan, choose number and enter delivery address….Or, upgrade an existing non-4G SIM to a 4G SIM,
- Visit your nearest Vi™ store.
- Submit a CAF form with all the necessary documents.
- Your 4G SIM will be activated in 24 hours.
How can I update my idea Sim to Vi?
- Please generate a UPC code by sending PORT to 1900 from your existing network provider.
- You can then order a new Vi™ connection online and get SIM deliveryto your doorstep by simply sharing your details here.
- Also, you can visit your nearest Vi™ store or Retail store to buy a new connection.
Did Vi stop 3G service?
Vodafone Idea Ltd (VIL), the telecom operator providing services under ‘Vi’ brand, will completely shut down 3G services across all its circles in the country by the financial year 2022, and move over to 4G. The operator will continue to offer 2G services, while its network is also 5G ready.
How can I update my idea sim to Vi?
Can I use 4G data in 3G phone?
You can use a 4G SIM card in a 3G or 2G phone or a 2G or 3G SIM card in a 4G phone. Anything is possible.