What is the international airport in Madagascar?
Ivato International Airport
Ivato International Airport serves Antananarivo, capital and largest city of Madagascar. The airport is served by a range of African carriers, as well as a number of French carriers providing services to Europe.
What airlines fly ivato?
The main airlines that fly to Ivato International Airport in Antananarivo are Air Madagascar from Paris, Johannesburg and Bangkok; Air France from Paris; South African Airways and Airlink from Johannesburg; and Kenya Airways from Nairobi.
How many international airports are in Madagascar?
There are currently ten airports operating in Madagascar, only three of which offer international flights. Madagascar’s airports differ greatly in equipment, size and modern equipment such as safety checks or baggage carousels.
Is Madagascar open for tourists?
International travel Madagascar’s borders are open to limited regional flights and limited commercial and charter flights to/from Europe. The principal route is via Paris, with regular flights between Paris and Antananarivo on Air France and Air Madagascar.
What countries fly Madagascar?
Flying to Madagascar
- Air Madagascar http://www.airmadagascar.com/
- Air France http://www.airfrance.com/
- Air Austral http://www.air-austral.com/
- Air Mauritius http://www.airmauritius.com/
- Corsairfly http://www.corsair.fr/
- Kenya Airways www.kenya-airways.com.
- South African Airways www.flysaa.com.
How many international airports are there in Mauritius?
There are 2 airports in Mauritius with scheduled flights. The biggest airport in Mauritius is Mauritius (MRU) / Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport with flights to 20 destinations in 16 countries.
What is the names of international airport in Indonesia?
|No.||Airport name||City served|
|1||Soekarno–Hatta International Airport||Jakarta|
|2||Ngurah Rai International Airport||Denpasar|
|3||Juanda International Airport||Surabaya|
|4||Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport||Makassar|
What are the international airports in Indonesia?
11 Remarkable International-Class Airports in Indonesia
- 1 | Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Tanggerang.
- 2 | Juanda Airport, Surabaya.
- 3 | Blimbingsari, Banyuwangi.
- 4 | I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, Denpasar.
- 5 | Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport, Sepinggan, Balikpapan.
Are there any airports on Madagascar?
Ivato International Airport (IATA: TNR, ICAO: FMMI) is the main international airport serving Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, located 16 km northwest of the city centre.