How does AVG Anti-Theft work?
The Anti-Theft feature in AVG AntiVirus for Android allows you to connect to your lost or stolen device and execute several commands remotely from your AVG Account. You cannot control a device remotely unless the following requirements are met: The device is turned on and connected to the internet.
How do I add exclusions to AVG?
Add an exception
- Open AVG AntiVirus and go to ☰ Menu ▸ Settings.
- Select General ▸ Exceptions, then click Add exception.
- Add an exception in one of the following ways: Type the specific file/folder path or URL into the text box, then click Add exception.
How do I whitelist a program in AVG?
Create an Anti-Virus Exception
- Open the user interface for your AVG anti-virus or security application.
- Click the “Computer” tile on the main screen.
- Click “Settings,” and then select “Exceptions.”
- Click the “Add Exception” button.
- Click the “Exception Type” drop-down menu, and then select “File” from the options.
Is AVG Anti Theft safe?
AVG’s highly-regarded antivirus software is safe and will not adversely impact your computer’s system performance. All of AVG’s antivirus software solutions include standard protections against malware, viruses, spyware, email phishing, and ransomware.
How do I stop AVG from blocking files?
To add a file exclusion, open AVG settings, click “Expert Settings” under “Computer Protection” and “Antivirus,” remove the file extension from the list and click “Apply.” AVG can be disabled by right-clicking on the AVG icon from the taskbar and selecting “Temporarily disable AVG protection.”
How do I access AVG firewall?
Open AVG AntiVirus and click the Web & Email tile on the main application screen. Click Settings (the gear icon) in the top-right corner of the screen. Click Basic protection ▸ Enhanced Firewall in the left panel. Click View Firewall rules.
How do I enable AVG on Minecraft?
copied from mojang site “To allow access to Minecraft realms through your firewall, the ports that need to be open are 26000-28000 and port 80 and 443 without destructive proxies. This should be enough, and no server IP or hostname is needed.”
Does AVG have a firewall?
The Enhanced Firewall feature in AVG AntiVirus monitors all network traffic between your PC and the outside world to protect you from unauthorized communication and intrusions. This feature is designed to require minimal input from you. To ensure you are protected, all you need to do is keep Enhanced Firewall enabled.