How do you write a good remark for a student?
Here are more than 100 positive comments your students would love to read!
- This is some awesome thinking!
- What terrific math skills you’re showing!
- You are an amazing writer!
- Nice idea!
- You are showing excellent understanding!
- This is clear, concise, and complete!
- What a powerful argument!
How do you comment on a student’s progress?
- ______ is continuing to grow in independence.
- ______ has improved steadily.
- ______ has been consistently progressing.
- ______ has shown a good attitude about trying to improve in ______.
- ______ seems eager to improve.
- ______ has shown strong growth in _______.
- ______ is making steady progress academically.
What is the meaning of student remark?
1 : to take notice of : observe. 2 : to express as an observation or comment : say. intransitive verb.
What kind of remarks should be included in a school report?
Punctuality remarks for students. Students remarks for a progress reports. Remarks for students’ performance in english. Remarks for the students. Remarks for students’ result cards. Maths remarks for students. Report card remarks for poor students.
What are some positive remarks to give to a student?
Positive remarks for students: Very brilliant and clever student of the class. Such a pleasure to have great students like her in our class. Is a sincere and dedicated student who always helps others.
What should be the remarks for student needs improvement?
Remarks for student Needs Improvement Mr.Sameed must improve his/her work with others. He/she must ensure to simply accept a share of the work when participating during a group assignment. Mr.Sameed must improve on working independently and make certain to invite assistance only it’s needed.
How do you write comments for weak students on report cards?
Comments for weak students on report cards. Positive comments for students: He/she asks questions when needed. Always ready for more challenges that is something I like the most about him/her. Is one of the hardworking students in our class. Such a trustworthy and caring boy/girl in the class. I love that he takes time to think before he speaks.