How do I convert a DOCM file to PDF?
How to convert DOCM to PDF
- Upload docm-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to pdf” Choose pdf or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your pdf.
How do I open a DOCM file online?
How to view, edit, download DOCM files online using Editor App
- Click inside the file drop area to upload a DOCM file or drag & drop a file.
- File will be automatically rendered for you to view/edit/download instantly.
- View & edit document.
- Download the original DOCM file.
- Download the edited DOCM file.
How do I change a DOCM to a DOCX?
How to convert DOCM to DOCX
- Open free GroupDocs App website and choose GroupDocs.Conversion application.
- Click inside the file drop area to upload DOCM file or drag & drop DOCM file.
- Click on Convert button.
- You can also send a link to the DOCX file to your email address.
What are DOCM files?
DOCM files are Microsoft Word 2007 or higher generated documents with the ability to run macros. It is similar to DOCX file format but the ability to run macros makes it different from DOCX. Like DOCX, DOCM files can be store text, images, tables, shapes, charts and other contents.
How do I open a DOCM file in Windows?
You can open a DOCM file without Word with Microsoft’s free Word Viewer, but it just lets you view and print the file, not make any changes. The free WPS Office Writer, OpenOffice Writer, LibreOffice Writer, and other free word processors, will also open and edit DOCM files.
How do I open a DOCM file on a Mac?
You can open a DOCM file in Microsoft Word 2007 or later versions (Windows, Mac) as well as OpenOffice Writer (cross-platform). When you do, the programs may ask you to enable macros. As explained below, you should enable macros only if you can verify your DOCM file’s legitimacy and source.
How do I open a DOCM file on Android?
How do I open a DOCM file without word?
How do I open a DOCM file without Word?
Are DOCM files safe to open?
. docm is a legitimate file extension used in MS Word. All files are encrypted and cannot be opened without paying a ransom. Additional password-stealing Trojans and malware infections can be installed together with a ransomware infection.
What’s the difference between DOCM and DOCX?
docx— An ordinary document containing no macros. . docm— A document that either contains macros or is macro enabled. .
What is the difference between DOCX and DOCM?
docm represents ‘macros’, while the ‘x’ in . docx simply represents the ‘XML’ language and does not contain macros. Simply put, . docm files have macros enabled, .