How can I sell my sports cards for money?
Places to Sell Sports Cards
- eBay. eBay is one of the go-to marketplaces for trading cards of all types, including sports cards.
- Dave & Adams.
- 4. Facebook Groups.
- Card Shows.
- Sports Card Shops.
Are 90s sports cards worth anything?
Some of the only sports cards from the early-1990s to maintain any value are the 1991 Donruss Elite inserts. The first serial numbered cards in the hobby, they were “limited” to 10,000 copies. This isn’t always the case as some of today’s cards can sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars, but there aren’t many.
What sports cards are worth money?
Most Expensive Sports Trading Card Sales to Date
|1. Honus Wagner||T206 SGC 3||$6.6 Million|
|T2. Mickey Mantle||1952 Topps||$5.2 Million|
|T2. LeBron James||2003-04 Rookie Patch Autograph||$5.2 Million|
|4. Luka Doncic*||1:1 Logoman Autographed||$4.6 Million|
What is the best place to sell cards?
12 Best Places To Sell Sports Cards Online To Make Extra Money
- eBay. Here are the three steps to sell on eBay:
- Comc. Here is the process when you sell your cards collection on the Comc platform.
- PSA Card Forums.
- Kruk Cards.
- Blowout Forums.
What Michael Jordan cards are worth the most?
23 Most Expensive Michael Jordan Cards Ever Sold
- 1997-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Stars and Rookies.
- 1998 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems #1 Michael Jordan Basketball Card.
- 1999 Upper Deck Ionix Authentics Auto /23.
- 1997 UD3 Season Ticket Autographs.
- 1996 SPx #8 Michael Jordan Autograph.
- 1987 Fleer Sticker #2.
Did Walmart stop selling sports cards?
Walmart has also pulled those cards from its shelves as retailers, collectors and card companies adjust to a zany market. But the only baseball cards on display on June 1 in Mount Pleasant were three packs of 2020 Topps cards at the Wando Crossing Walmart.
Who is the sports card vendor for Target?
Distributors like Excell (Target’s card vendor) and MJ Holdings (Wal-Mart’s card vendor) are making a lot of money. Card companies are making a lot of money. Target and Wal-Mart are making a lot of money.