What is cpsvc exe?
You can also check most distributed file variants with name cpsvc.exe. This files most often belongs to product Citrix Presentation Server. and were most often developed by company Citrix Systems, Inc.. This files most often have description Printer Management Service. This is executable file.
How do I disable the universal print driver for specific print drivers?
If a driver is not available and the client supports the Universal Print Driver, the printer is autocreated using the Universal Print Driver. The default behavior can be altered by setting the Citrix Policy Printing > Drivers > Universal Driver > Use only printer model specific drivers.
How does Citrix Universal Print Driver Work?
Citrix Universal Printer – a generic printer created at the beginning of a session that is not tied to a printing device. When using this generic printer, the resulting print job will be send to and displayed on the local endpoint where the user has the option to print to any client printer available.
How do I reset my Print Spooler?
Android Spooler: How to Fix
- Tap the settings icon on your Android device and select the Apps or Applications button.
- Select ‘Show System Apps’ in this section.
- Scroll down this section and select ‘Print Spooler’.
- Press both Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
When should I use universal print driver?
Universal print driver usage By default, universal printing is used only if the requested driver is unavailable. Universal printing employs generic printer drivers instead of standard model-specific drivers, potentially simplifying the burden of driver management on host computers.
How do I enable Citrix Universal printer Driver?
To enable the Citrix Universal Printer setting, set Citrix policy Auto-create generic universal printer to Enabled. By default the Citrix Universal Printer will print to the client’s default printer. This behaviour can be modified to allow the user to select any of their compatible local or networked printers.
How do I enable Citrix Universal printer driver?
How do I install Citrix Universal printer driver?
- On the XenApp server, open the Printers folder.
- Right-click on a blank area of the Printers folder and select Server Properties.
- Go to the Drivers tab and click Add.
- On the Add Printer Driver Wizard welcome screen, click Next.
- On the Processor and Operating System Selection screen, click Next.