How do you make long paper nails?
- Step 1: Find Some Paper. Take a piece of normal printer paper.
- Step 2: Fold the Paper.
- Step 3: Fold Again.
- Step 4: Fold the Bottom Corners.
- Step 5: Fold the Bottom Portion of the Paper Up Onto the Top.
- Step 6: Fold the Right Side Over.
- Step 7: Fold Again.
- Step 8: Repeat Previous Step.
What is the easiest origami?
Crane. The traditional origami crane is perhaps the most popular example of origami.
How to make an origami crane?
Turn Paper Over. Take the paper and flip it over to the NON colored or patterned side (if there is).
How do you make origami crane instructions?
Make a Square Base © Dana Hinders An origami crane begins with a square base. Place your paper colored side up. Fold in half diagonally and open. Then fold in half along the diagonal the other way. Turn the paper over to the opposite side. Fold the paper in half, crease well and open.
How to make an origami swan?
Step 1. Start with a square of origami paper. For the purpose of this tutorial, we are using double-sided origami paper…