How do I use NASA WorldWind?
Run an Application Using WorldWind
- Download the latest release from the WorldWind GitHub Releases.
- Extract the WorldWind SDK to a folder anywhere on your hard drive.
- Run a WorldWind Demo by opening the WorldWind/README.
- Create an app by reviewing the programming examples in WorldWind/src/gov/nasa/worldwindx/examples.
How do you build WorldWind?
How to build a basic WorldWind Android ‘app’
- Create a new Android Studio Project. Select File > New > New Project… to run the ne project wizard.
- Run the ‘app’ to verify it works. Select Run > Run ‘app’
- Add the WorldWind library to your project.
- Add a WorldWindow globe to the MainActivity.
- Run the ‘app’ with the globe.
Can WorldWind be used with Linux?
WorldWind technology can be incorporated into a wide range of applications, including Windows, Mac, Linux, web, and mobile devices.
What is the key features of WorldWind?
World Wind is capable of browsing through and displaying GLOBE data based on any time the user wants. For example, a user can download today’s (or any previous day’s) temperature across the world. You can view rainfall, barometric pressure, cloud cover, or even the student GLOBE samples themselves.
Is the saying whirlwind or WorldWind?
Worldwind (sometimes spelled world wind) is an eggcorn. The Eggcorn Database lists six citations of world wind for whirlwind, and they’re probably just the tip of the cyclone.”
What is a small whirlwind called?
A dust devil is a strong, well-formed, and relatively short-lived whirlwind, ranging from small (half a metre wide and a few metres tall) to large (more than 10 m wide and more than 1 km tall).
Is whirlwind a metaphor?
1.1Used in similes and metaphors to describe a very energetic or tumultuous person or process. ‘A lovestruck South African and a Rochdale bachelor have married after a whirlwind romance over the internet. ‘