How do I fix error code 14 on Yahoo?
- Restart your Web browser.
- Clear your Web browser’s cache.
- Make sure you’re using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS).
- Sign out of all devices and sign back in to Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone.
How do I fix Firefox errors?
- Restart your computer. Sometimes problems can be fixed by simply restarting your computer and then starting Firefox again.
- Clear your cookies and cache.
- Restart Firefox in Safe Mode.
- Restart Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode.
- Reinstall Firefox.
- Refresh Firefox.
- Create a new Firefox profile.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 15?
Possible fixes Clear your Web browser’s cache. Make sure you’re using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS). Sign out of all devices and sign back in to AT Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone. If the problem persists we recommend using an email app from your smartphone or tablet device.
How do I Uninstall and reinstall Firefox?
Press Windows + R, type control panel, and press Enter to open Control Panel on Windows 10. Click Uninstall a program under Programs. Scroll down to find Mozilla Firefox, right-click it and click Uninstall to remove Firefox from your computer.
Why is my Yahoo Mail temporarily unavailable?
The main code 14 transpires on the Windows screen of the system with the information “We are sorry”, but Yahoo Mail cannot load because of a temporary error. Yahoo mail error 15 is usually caused by the configured system folder that creates a registry error within the operating system.
Is it safe to Uninstall Mozilla Firefox?
Uninstalling Firefox does not remove your user profile, which includes personal information such as bookmarks, passwords and cookies. If you also want to remove this information, you should remove the folder that contains your Firefox profile, which is stored in a separate location from the Firefox program.