How do I change the logo in Joomla?
How to change the logo in Joomla
- First, click on the name of the template that is currently enabled on you website. In our case, this is the default Protostar template.
- Click on the Advanced tab and locate the Logo section.
- Scroll down to the Upload file section.
- Click the Save & Close button to keep all changes.
How do I change the favicon icon in Joomla?
How to Change Favicon in Joomla Template?
- Step 1: Find the favicon; After installation of Joomla template you will see the small icon on the top left corner of the window, it is called favicon.
- Step 2: Create 16x16px image;
- Step 3: Convert favicon.
- Step 4: Upload your favicon.
- Step 5: See the result.
How do I change the size of a logo in Joomla?
When replace logo, you may have to change the logo size. To customize logo size, please open file in templates/ja_template/css/template. css , find the style for logo then customize its size.
How do I change the logo in Joomla address bar?
Creating your favicon
- Step 1: Shrink your logo. Using graphics software (like Adobe Fireworks or Adobe Photoshop), shrink your logo so that it will fit into a 16-pixel by 16-pixel square*.
- Step 2: Convert the image to “favicon. ico”
- Step 3: Replace the default icon with your own.
How do I upload a banner to Joomla?
Go to Components -> Banner -> Banners. Banner image should be uploaded before you can select it from the admin panel. To upload the banner image, use the FTP manager and upload the image to the images/banners directory of your Joomla installation.
How do I change the image of a Joomla template?
In the back-end administrative interface navigate to Extensions -> Template Manager. Select the template you want to modify and click edit. Then click the icon for Edit HTML. Keep in mind that if the new image is a different size than the original image this may change the appearance of the site in unexpected ways.
How do I check my Zabbix server log?
To find this, go to Configuration > Items > Item types > Zabbix agent and here you will find the log item.