How can I get UAE free zone visa?
Free Zone Visa Dubai – A Step-By-Step Guide
- Step 1: Register for E-Channel services. The first step to applying for your UAE free zone visa is registering for E-Channel services.
- Step 2: Entry permit.
- Step 3: Status change.
- Step 4: Medical fitness test and Emirates ID registration.
- Step 5: Residence visa stamping.
How much does a free zone visa cost?
The visa application fee is AED 4,670. This includes the visa fee, typing fees, medical test, residence visa stamping, and Emirates ID card. An additional fee of AED 920 is due if the visa applicant is in the UAE. A security deposit must be made of AED 2,500 (refundable upon cancellation of the visa).
How do I register a company in Hamriyah Free Zone?
- COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT. Choose your facility (office / land / warehouse) Submit your documents.
- LEASING, LICENSING & LEGAL AFFAIRS. Issue of trade license and lease agreement. Facility handover.
- INVESTORS SERVICES DEPARTMENT. Apply for security approval and establishment card.
- IMMIGRATION. Open your e-channel account.
How can I start a business in Sharjah free zone?
Here are the key steps to set up a business in a free zone.
- Determine the type of legal entity.
- Choose a trade name.
- Apply for a business licence.
- Choose an office space.
- Get pre-approvals, register your business and get your licence.
How many free zones are there in UAE?
There are around 40 Free Zones operating in the UAE, with more under construction. Each Free Zone is designed around one or more commercial categories and only offers licences to companies within those categories.
How many free zones are there in Sharjah?
45 Free Zones
There are 45 Free Zones operating in UAE.
Which is the Best Freezone in UAE?
List of best free zones in the UAE:
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone.
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams)
- Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone (SPCFZ)
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
How much is free zone visa in UAE?
The cost of visa in Dubai south is AED 2500 but at the same time you will get visa for just AED 1800 at Sharjah Airport Free zone….SAIF Free Zone Visa Cost.
|Service||Cost in AED|
|Employee visa Guarantee Deposit||2000 + 1 month basic salary|
|Visa change status||850|
|Medical and Emirates ID||1200|
Which is the cheapest license in UAE?
‘ The AED 5,750 license package offered by Sharjah Media City (SHAMS) is currently the cheapest free zone license in the UAE. It is the most cost-effective license in the UAE, however, you ought not to jump into the water merely based on the number.
Can a Freezone company trade in mainland?
A company established in Freezone can carry out business in Mainland subject to the restrictions imposed by the law of the UAE. The Free Zone trading company can export the goods to the Mainland companies by following the UAE Customs procedures.