Do I need an appointment for Palm Beach Gardens DMV?
Appointments are not required, but recommended. To schedule call 561-640-6820.
How do I pay my Palm Beach County property taxes?
Below are 4 different ways currently available to pay your Palm Beach County Florida Property Taxes:
- Pay Online with a credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Pay Online with an E-check:
- Pay by Mail:
- Pay by Wire Transfer:
How do I pay delinquent property taxes in Palm Beach County?
Delinquent Property Taxes
- Delinquent Property Tax Payment Options.
- Mail: Tax Collector, Palm Beach County.
- Overnight Mail: Tax Collector, Palm Beach County.
- Wire Transfer: Wire transfers are accepted for payment of current and delinquent taxes.
- In Person: Visit one of our service centers.
How do I return license plates in Palm Beach County?
You should dispose of Florida license plates via one of the following methods:
- In person at a motor vehicle service center; or.
- Via mail to a motor vehicle service center along with a request to cancel and recycle the license plate; or.
How much does it cost to register a car in Palm Beach County?
There’s a $225 Initial Registration Fee that must be paid when the owner doesn’t have a license plate or record of a license plate registered in their name, or if he/she wishes to transfer one to a newly-acquired vehicle. You also need to submit the following: Proof of identity.
How do I find my property ID number in Florida?
Where is my Property Number? You can find your ID number on your property tax notices (usually on the top left of your tax notice).
Can I use my old license plate on my new car in Florida?
Absolutely. If you bought a new or used vehicle, you can transfer your current license plate (tags) to your new car. It is a simple procedure for drivers who want to keep their license plate number after getting a new vehicle.
How long do you have to return license plates in Florida?
Florida law requires all sellers to file a Notice of Sale. Your driver license will be suspended if you fail to surrender your license plate when you sell your vehicle and are not transferring the plate to a replacement vehicle within a maximum of 30 days.