How much money do you make on Zazzle?
The standard Zazzle commission rate is 15% per sale, plus up to 17% volume bonus.
Can you make money selling on Zazzle?
You can make money in 3 ways: – As a Designer, by selling your artwork on products in the marketplace with the Zazzle Designer Program. – As a Maker, by manufacturing or making physical products and selling them through our Zazzle Maker Platform.
How do I sell my art on Zazzle?
How to go from Newbie to Zazzle ProSeller in no time
- Create your store – Sign up for an account on Zazzle and start your first store that will be a virtual gallery of your work.
- Create products – Use our tools to upload your images, create hundreds of products and post them for sale.
How do I get more views on Zazzle?
5 Tips to Increase your Zazzle Sales
- Fill out your Store and Profile to 100% Completion.
- Set up Categories for your Products.
- Add Categories to your Home Page.
- Create Collections and add them to your Home page.
- Create Customizable Products.
Where can I sell my designs?
Here Is A List Of Top 21 Places To Sell Your Design Work Online
- Designhill. Designhill is a leading marketplace where the designers and business owners come together to create useful design works.
- TemplateMonster Digital Marketplace.
- Art Web.
- Design Cuts.
Will Zazzle print copyrighted images?
We fully respect the rights to free expression, and are thrilled that Zazzle products enable people to express themselves fully in the real world. No text or images that infringe on any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and rights of privacy/publicity.
Can I sell Zazzle products on my website?
Yes you can sell Zazzle store goods directly online.
How do I promote my Zazzle products on Pinterest?
5 Things You Need to Do When Promoting Your Zazzle Products on Pinterest
- Set up your Pinterest account as a business account.
- Add your Zazzle store URL to your Pinterest profile as your website.
- Use the Zazzle pin button to pin your products and collections.
- Create manual pins for your top-selling products.