How do I connect my red yellow white cable to my DVD player?
- To connect your DVD player you will connect the red and white audio with the red and white cables and the yellow cable will go into the green port.
- FYI ignore the “won’t recognize” they are just too young to assume anything old is worthwhile.
How do you hook up a DVD player to red blue and green?
You just need an HDMI cable if it is a newer DVD player. Some of the older players don’t have HDMI and would need to be connected via a component cable or composite cable. Component cables have 5 connections, red blue and green for picture and a red and white for audio. This will give the best picture next to HDMI.
How do I hook up my Philips DVD player to my TV?
How to connect
- Connect the component video cable to the COMPONENT VIDEO OUT connector on your player and the COMPONENT VIDEO IN connector on your TV. Match the color of each cable to the connector.
- Connect the audio cables to the AUDIO OUT connectors on your player and the AUDIO IN connectors on your TV.
How do you connect red yellow and white cables?
Hook on one end of the cable into the RCA plugs on the TV. Plug each cable to a port with a matching color. Plug the other end of the red, yellow and white wires on the DVD player. Make sure the cables are connected tightly, and all the colors are matching.
What are the red white and yellow cables for?
They are often color-coded, yellow for composite video, red for the right audio channel, and white or black for the left channel of stereo audio. This trio (or pair) of jacks can often be found on the back of audio and video equipment.
How do I connect my Philips portable DVD player to my TV?
How to connect my Philips portable player to TV?
- Connect the mini-plug to the AV OUT jack of the player.
- Connect yellow plug to the VIDEO IN jack of the TV.
- Connect red-plug to the AUDIO IN R jack of the TV.
- Connect white plug to the AUDIO IN L jack of the TV.
What is an AV cable for DVD player?
This cable connects your digital camcorder to TV, HDTV, DVD receiver, projector or VCR for audio and video playback. Cable length: 5ft / 1.5m.
How do I connect two portable DVD players?
Yes. You will need to purchase a 4-pole 3.5mm Jack to Jack lead to connect both DVD players together: Insert your DVD movie disc into one player and connect using its AV OUT socket to the second DVD Player using it’s AV IN socket.
How do I connect my DVD player without red yellow and white cable?
Connect one side of an HDMI cable to the back of the DVD player. The other side of the HDMI cable connect it to an available input on your TV. Turn on the DVD player, and using the TV’s remote, select the corresponding input. At this point, you should see the DVD Player logo on your TV screen.
Where do the RCA cables go in DVD player?
What you want to do is hook up the Red and White cables to the audio input. This is not to be confused with the red video input, which is usually to the left of the white. You want to plug the yellow cable into the green input. The green input will sometimes be half yellow, or only yellow if there is no green.
What cable do I need to connect my portable DVD player to my TV?
One end of a composite cable for the portable DVD player connection. Portable DVD players with audio-video jacks can be hooked up to any TV with composite AV inputs to view discs on the bigger screen. Use a set of composite cables with the familiar, color-coded connectors that match the jacks on the TV.
How can I watch my portable DVD player on my TV?
How to Get TV on Portable DVD Player
- Check your DVD player to see if you have RCA connecting ports (red, yellow and white).
- Connect a digital converter box (can be found at most electronic stores for around $40).
- Connect the antenna into the converter box’s “In” port.
What input does a DVD player use?
The three most common are. HDMI: The most modern connection, HDMI resembles a longer, thinner USB cord. HDMI connections are the highest quality connections and you only need one cord for both the audio and video. A/V Cables (Three-Prong): Standing for Audio/Visual cables, this the most common connection for DVDs.
What is the yellow AV cable for?
How does a dual screen portable DVD player work?
Dual screen DVD players are similar to DVD headrest monitors in that they have dual screens and dvd players. Dual DVD players for cars have one master unit that has the integrated DVD player and has a slave screen that is driven from the master and displays the same program on both screens.
Can I connect a portable DVD player to TV?
Portable DVD players with audio-video jacks can be hooked up to any TV with composite AV inputs to view discs on the bigger screen. Use a set of composite cables with the familiar, color-coded connectors that match the jacks on the TV. These RCA-type plugs hook up in seconds.