What is video locker?
Hide your private videos from prying eyes Hide Videos in Video Locker is a free application that allows you to store your mobile videos in a password-protected, private folder. For those who share… Android.
How do I lock a video on my Android?
Steps to lock your videos on Android
- Download Remo MORE software on your Android device and install it.
- From the main screen select “Manage” option as shown in.
- After this, tap on the “Locker” option to lock videos as depicted in.
- In the next screen, choose “Videos” option as in.
Which app can hide videos?
PhotoGuard. PhotoGuard is another app that you can use for hiding photos and videos on your Android device. It comes with AES encryption instead of TKIP, and your media files are highly protected and can’t be brute-forced to open the vault.
How do I lock a video in my gallery?
Here, check these steps.
- Open Settings, scroll down to Fingerprints & Security and select Content lock.
- Select the type of lock you want to use — Password or PIN.
- Now open the Gallery app and go to the media folder you want to hide.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Lock for the options.
How do you use photo locker?
This feature is only available on Android 6 and later….Important: This feature only works on Pixel 3 devices and later.
- Open the Pixel camera app.
- In the top right corner, tap Photo gallery. Locked Folder .
- Take a photo. Photos that you take with Locked Folder on are automatically saved to Locked Folder.
How do I unlock a picture without a password?
PIN is not accepted in my new device.
- Launch Photo Locker/Video Locker.
- Key in PIN twice.
- Scroll to below the PIN keypad and tap on ‘Change Recovery Email’
- Key in the Google account that installed the app in your earlier device and tap OK.
- Re-enter PIN again.
Can you password protect video?
How to Password Protect a Video. Open the video you’d like to password protect and on the video details page select ‘Password Protected’. Once you have entered the password, click ‘Save Changes’. Your video is now Password Protected!
How do I keep private videos safe?
To keep your files safe and hidden in your phone, you may need a protected folder with a password, so no one will be able to access them without the right password….Keeping Your Private Photos & Videos Hidden on Android [Quicktip]
- Install and Set Pin.
- Hide photos and videos with KeepSafe.
- Unhide Photos and Videos.
Where can I hide my videos?
Archive photos and videos in Google Photos on Android phone. This will hide them from your Android Gallery….2. Hide Android Gallery via Google Photos
- Open the Google Photos app and select the images and videos you want to hide.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner.
- Click Move to Archive.
How do I hide videos on my Samsung?
Samsung Galaxy phone users can use Secure Folder feature to hide photo and videos on Android. It allows you to keep private pictures, videos, and apps in a secured folder….Steps to hide the Secure Folder
- Choose Apps > Settings > Lock screen and security > Secure Folder.
- Select Hide Secure Folder.
- Choose OK to confirm.