What is the meaning Dissoluble?
capable of being dissolved
Definition of dissoluble : capable of being dissolved or disintegrated.
What do you mean by disconsolate?
: very unhappy or sad. See the full definition for disconsolate in the English Language Learners Dictionary. disconsolate. adjective. dis·con·so·late | \ dis-ˈkän-sə-lət \
What is a diabolical person?
Use the adjective diabolic to describe someone who acts in a terribly cruel way. A diabolic boy might pick up a cat by its tail and swing it around. When people are diabolic, they’re evil.
What part of speech is diabolically?
DIABOLICAL (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
How do you use Dissoluble in a sentence?
How to use dissoluble in a sentence
- If, to avoid this, you made marriage dissoluble, you would really make women the slaves of their husbands.
- But marriage, it is said, would be too lightly entered into if it were so easily dissoluble.
- In consequence, he has believed this agent immortal; not dissoluble like the body.
What does Dissoluble mean in Frankenstein?
PART A: What is the meaning of “dissoluble” as it is used in paragraph 3 of the passage? obtainable. impossible.
What does Chirpiness mean?
1 : cheerfully lively a chirpy manner. 2a : making chirps. b : suggestive of chirping a chirpy voice.
What is the similar meaning of disconsolately?
1 heartbroken, dejected. 1, 2 sad, melancholy, sorrowful, miserable.
What does diabolically opposed mean?
The phrase diametrically opposed means to be completely and directly in opposition to something. The reference is to the two opposing points on either end of a diameter line drawn across a circle.
How do you use the word diabolical?
Diabolical in a Sentence 🔉
- The evil mastermind created a diabolical plan to take over the world.
- His character in the play was a diabolical antagonist who sought to ruin the protagonist’s life.
- The criminal was a diabolical man who deserved his life sentence.
Is Diabolical a bad word?
Diabolical means “evil.” This is a strong word. Diabolical is related to the Spanish word diablo, which means “devil.” In many religions and mythologies, you can’t get any more evil than a devil, so diabolical is a powerful term, stronger than even despicable, which is another strong word for things that are hateful.
What is a lick slang?
A “Lick” refers to when people come up on a lot of money very quickly. A “Lick” can also be someone who is easy to rob. ( E.G. “he’s a walking lick”)