What is the longest word in the dictionary riddle?
The longest word in English dictionary is Smiles. It has only 6 letters but there is the distance of a mile between the two S. Smiles can be written as S + mile + S. This is just a riddle but the actual longest word in English dictionary is ” ” “Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis ” which is a lung disease.
What is the hardest part of English grammar?
1. The hardest part of learning English or any other languages is to memorize phrases, expressions in the target language, get the sense of when to use them, when is appropriate to use a particular phrase.
What is your biggest challenge in learning English?
5 biggest challenges of learning English
- Grammar. English Grammar is complex, making it difficult to remember, master and use logically.
- Vocabulary. Is often a challenge, particularly when it comes to verb variations and understanding which tense should be used in various situations.
- Slang and colloquialism.
- Variations in English.
What language is closest to Old English?
What is the most difficult grammar?
Making the list with 26 cases, Hungarian has some of the most difficult grammar rules you’ll come across. In Hungarian, suffixes dictate tense and possession instead of the word order, which is how most European languages tackle the problem.
What disappears as soon as you say its name?
What language is most like English?
Which Languages Are The Closest To English?
- Closest Language: Scots. The closest language to English is arguably Scots.
- Closest (Definitely Distinct) Language: Frisian.
- Closest Major Language: Dutch.
- Close Language: German.
- Close Language: Norwegian.
- Close Language: French.
Why do students hate English subject?
Students Hate Speaking English Out Loud It all comes down to fear and lack of confidence. The fear of using the wrong word, getting the grammar wrong or mispronunciation. Or just have no confidence in their ability to speak English.
What kind difficulties that you faced when you learn English?
It is found that Basic English learners usually face several obstacles in learning English, such as the difficulties in determining the word class of the same vocabulary, the difficulties in pronouncing due to different elements between English and Indonesian language, and also the difficulties because of the different …