What is Scopus snip?
It stands for Source-Normalized Impact per Paper and it measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a given subject field. The impact of a single citation is given a higher value in subject ares where citations are less likely, an vice versa.
What is SJR H index?
H Index The h index expresses the journal’s number of articles (h) that have received at least h citations. It quantifies both journal scientific productivity and scientific impact and it is also applicable to scientists, countries, etc. ( see H-index wikipedia definition) Total Documents. Output of the selected period …
How do I know if my paper is Scopus indexed?
More videos on YouTube
- Type the URL in your address bar: www.scopus.com/sources.
- Select the Title, Publisher, or ISSN number of the targeted journal to find Scoups indexing.
- Give the targeted journal name in the Title field.
- Finally, you will get the detail about the journal with all database coverage.
How do I get a paper in Scopus?
- Enter a few citation details into the main search page.
- In the search results, the record for the proper citation will display how many times this article has been cited according to Scopus.
- Click on the Find It button to access the full-text.
Can H-index go down?
The h-index is influence both by quantity (Scholarly Output) and publication impact (Citation Count). Originally conceived as a useful reflection of a researcher’s accumulated career, it is represented by a single number which stays the same or increases with time – it cannot go down.
What is H index of a journal?
The h index is a metric for evaluating the cumulative impact of an author’s scholarly output and performance; measures quantity with quality by comparing publications to citations. The h index corrects for the disproportionate weight of highly cited publications or publications that have not yet been cited.
What is a good snip score?
A journal with a SNIP of 1.0 has the median (not mean) number of citations for journals in that field. SNIP only considers for peer reviewed articles, conference papers and reviews. SNIP scores are available from the two databases listed below: CWTS Journal Indicators and Scopus.
What is a respectable h-index?
What is a Good h-Index? Hirsch reckons that after 20 years of research, an h-index of 20 is good, 40 is outstanding, and 60 is truly exceptional.
How do I publish my own research paper?
How to Publish Research Paper – IJSTR
- Preliminary. The first activity for publishing a technical paper is to figure out your technical area of interest.
- Read existing Papers.
- A jump start.
- Crack the jargons and terms.
- Write down your studies.
- Bits and pieces together.
- Simulation softwares easies.
- Essence of your work.
What is Scopus ranking?
Scopus and SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) score and rank journals that are indexed in Scopus based on citation data. The major measures are: The CiteScore measures average citations received per document published in the journal. A SNIP of more than 1.5 generally indicates a very well-cited journal.
What is the best h index?
Of the Oxford University top 50 cited Google Scholars the highest H-index was 146, lowest 28 and median was 64. Middlesex University’s top 50 cited Google Scholar – the highest H-index was 28, lowest 3 and median was 9.