What are good photo comments?
Nice Comments on photos
- Wow very nice look dear friend.
- Damn she is so beautiful.
- Confidence is beauty.
- This is so cool.
- Such tempting pictures love it.
- Such a Gorgeous capture babe.
- your feed is lit.
How do I compliment a nice photo?
5. Compliment her smile in her beautiful profile picture
- Your smile really makes me smile.
- You have the sweetest smile.
- Your special smile drives me crazy whenever I see you.
- Whenever you close your eyes while smiling, you look too cute.
What to say to compliment a photographer?
#1 Somehow, you found a way to capture every important moment on camera. I envy your skills and would like to thank you for doing such a great job for us! #2 You are such a talented photographer, and we were thrilled with the results of your work.
How do you make someone feel beautiful?
10 Tips on How to Make a Woman Feel Beautiful Inside and Out
- Genuinely appreciate her weirdness and peculiarities.
- When she’s in doubt (about her appearance), comfort her.
- Hold her hand and let everyone see how proud you are of her.
- Let her be with her fashion choices – and don’t interfere.
- Don’t say anything about how she wears her makeup.
How do you make someone feel extraordinary by saying very little?
How to Make Someone Feel Extraordinary by Saying Very Little
- Demonstrate your interest in the person.
- Use “reversals” to keep them talking about themselves.
- Show someone they’re capable of more than they believe.
What gives something value?
There are many kinds of value (usefulness, sentimental value, monetary value, rarity) as others have touched on. A good word to generalize them is affinity. A person wants to craft his environment. Bringing an item into the environment of someone for whom the item has affinity gives it value.
What causes low self-worth?
Some of the many causes of low self-esteem may include: Unhappy childhood where parents (or other significant people such as teachers) were extremely critical. Poor academic performance in school resulting in a lack of confidence. Ongoing stressful life event such as relationship breakdown or financial trouble.
What is personal worth?
: the value of all of a person’s money and possessions His personal worth is estimated at five million dollars.
How do I show him my worth?
Here are 13 ways that will tell you how to make him realise your worth.
- Keep yourself busy.
- To make him realise your worth, stop texting and calling him.
- Forget to do some of his chores.
- Express your feelings through your actions.
- Stop being a pushover.
- Go out with your friends.
- Pamper yourself.
- Start saying ‘no’
How do you gain self-worth?
Improving Your Self-Esteem
- Identify and Challenge Your Negative Beliefs.
- Identify the Positive About Yourself.
- Build Positive Relationships—and Avoid Negative Ones.
- Give Yourself a Break.
- Become More Assertive and Learn to Say No.
- Improve Your Physical Health.
- Take On Challenges.
What do you text someone going through a hard time?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.”
- “Remember when you were there for me?
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”