Is HP LaserJet Pro M501 wireless?
An HP LaserJet Pro M501dn only offers wired ethernet capabilities it does not have any wireless interface, WiFi Direct is not offered for such printers as well, only wireless-enabled printers offer such functionality.
Does LaserJet Pro M501 scan?
Features & Connectivity The HP M501dn has a decent feature list, but is let down by missing two of the most often requested features; wireless & scan/copy. If you can live without these then the M501 has everything else you’ll need, and they all work very well: 550 sheet paper tray (can add a second optional tray)
How do I fix Error 49?
Turn the printer off, unplug the printer from the network/computer, clear any pending jobs from the print queue (on the computer), then reboot the printer to make the 49 error disappear. Then you can reconnect the network/computer cable and try printing again.
How do I use the LaserJet Pro M501?
HP LaserJet Pro M501 – Setting up the printer (hardware)
- Step one: Unpack the printer.
- Step two: Load Tray 2.
- Step three: Connect the power cable.
- Step four: Insert a USB drive to enable job storage (optional)
- Step five: Turn on the printer.
- Step six: Connect the network cable (optional)
How do I change the ink in my HP LaserJet M501?
Remove and replace the cartridge
- Press the top-cover-release button on the left side of the printer.
- Open the front door.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull out to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective shell by tearing off the plastic strip and opening the package.
How do I setup my LaserJet M501?
How do I fix Error 79?
If a printer shows a “79 Service Error” (a common error to HP printers) on the LCD display, do the following:
- Locate the on/off switch on the bottom of the printer.
- Toggle the switch to the off position and COUNT to 10.
- Turn the printer on again and the system should be all set.