How do you publish a good research paper?
How to Publish Research Paper – IJSTR
- Preliminary. The first activity for publishing a technical paper is to figure out your technical area of interest.
- Read existing Papers.
- A jump start.
- Crack the jargons and terms.
- Write down your studies.
- Bits and pieces together.
- Simulation softwares easies.
- Essence of your work.
Is using SCI hub illegal?
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a group of online archivists have used Sci-Hub to create an archive of over 5000 articles about coronaviruses. They admit that making the archive openly accessible is illegal, but consider it a moral imperative.
What does an open access journal mean?
Open access (OA) refers to free, unrestricted online access to research outputs such as journal articles and books. OA content is open to all, with no access fees. One involves publishing articles or books via the OA route on a publisher’s platform (often referred to as gold open access).
Are open access journals free?
All articles in open access journals which are published by Elsevier have undergone peer review and upon acceptance are immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download.
Why is Open Access bad?
Predatory publishers exploit the Open Access business model to charge authors publishing fees but fake or neglect peer-review and editorial services. These few bad apples have caused distrust from authors and readers who believe Open Access articles are not peer-reviewed and of poor quality.
How do you publish a research paper independently?
Find a journal that fits with the scope of your research. It can be discipline specific such as medicine if you have a medical patent or wide such as innovation. Understand, though, that if you’re going to publish you might as well try for the best journals that publish that kind of research.
How do you unlock a research paper?
7 Ways How to Download Research Papers for Free
- Library Genesis.
- Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Open Access Button.
Can I publish my research paper?
Go to the Author’s Guide (or similar) on the journal’s website to review its submission requirements. Once you are satisfied that your paper meets all of the guidelines, submit the paper through the appropriate channels. Some journals allow online submission, while others prefer a hard copy.
Is research paper a publication?
Review article is based on the publication made on the topic of research or variables or related issues. A research article is an original research published in a peer-reviewed journal. However, a Research paper is also original research published in a conference and presented as an oral presentation or as a poster.
How can I get papers for free?
The Top 21 Free Online Journal and Research Databases
- CORE. CORE is a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access research.
- Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Education Resources Information Center.
- arXiv e-Print Archive.
- Social Science Research Network.
- Public Library of Science.
What is DOI in research paper?
A DOI, or Digital Object Identifier, is a string of numbers, letters and symbols used to permanently identify an article or document and link to it on the web.
Where should I publish my research paper?
Identifying the best place to publish research involves consideration of many factors, including: Journal aim and scope. Publication of similar work….Locating Journals
- Elsevier Journal Finder.
- Journal/Author Name Estimator.
- Springer Journal Suggester.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Are open access journals reputable?
OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS GENERALLY CONSIDERED REPUTABLE This is a non-exhaustive list. The economics of open access publishing are evolving; note that article processing charges are not unique to open access publishing – reputable biomedical titles in particular have long used them for subscription journals.
How do I access paid journals?
How to Get Paid Journal Articles for Free
- Step 1: Go to Google Scholar. If you’re a student, you probably have come across Google Scholar.
- Step 2: Download free PDFs from Google Scholar. Most of the time there will already be quite a few PDF files on your first search.
- Step 3: Sign up for an account on JSTOR.
- 4 comments.
How can I publish my research paper for free?
- Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research.
- Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper.
- Submit and revise.
- Track your research.
- Share and promote.