How do students turn in an assignment on Google classroom?
Turn in an assignment with a doc assigned to you
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account.
- Click the class. Classwork.
- Click the assignment.
- Click the image with your name to open the assigned file.
- Enter your work.
- On the document or in Classroom, click Turn in and confirm.
How do you add an attachment on Edmodo?
Select the item(s) that you would like to attach. Select another type of attachment (file, link, library, or Google Drive) if you would like to attach multiple types of items. Click “Post” on the bottom right of the post box to send it right away.
How do you delete an attachment on Edmodo?
on your top toolbar. Click on the the Folder you want to remove the item from. on the right side of the item or right click on the item. Select “Delete” to remove the item from the Folder and your Library.
How do you put a Word document into Google classroom?
Click “File” then select, “Save as Google Docs.” This document is still in Word format as indicated by the “W” icon in the corner. Now the document has been converted to a Google Doc to work with. Now, organize your Google Drive and save the file in the appropriate classroom folder.
How do you edit assignments on Edmodo?
Edit an Assignment (Teacher)
- In the Latest Activity area of your Group Stream, click the Filter posts by link and choose Assignments.
- Click the more icon. located in the top right corner of the post.
- Select Edit Post and make any changes to the post including the name, description, due date or attachments.
- Click Save to save any modifications.
How do I resubmit an assignment on Edmodo?
Resubmit an Assignment (Android and iOS)
- Tap “Planner” in the toolbar at the bottom of the home page.
- Select the Planner/Completed tab at the top.
- Tap the assignment you would like to resubmit.
- Tap “View Submission.”
- Tap “Resubmit” at the upper right corner.
How do you submit an assignment on Google Drive?
Please view this guide for more information.
- Open Assignments. In Course Navigation, click the Assignments link.
- Select Assignment. Click the title of the assignment.
- Submit Assignment. Click the Submit Assignment button.
- Open Google Doc. Click the Google Doc or Google Drive tab.
How do you Unsend a message on Edmodo?
You can delete a post by following these steps:
- Hover over the post or reply and click the “Post Settings” icon that appears in the top right corner of the post.
- Click “Delete Post” or “Delete Reply.”
- Click “OK” to confirm.
Can I hide an assignment in Google Classroom?
Click CLASSES on the top menu bar, and then click Assignments below the class name. Click the assignment you want to hide. In the column that opens on the right, select Hide from the Actions menu.