How do I save my McGraw Hill eBook?
To return to the Home Page from any page on this site, click on the eBook Library logo in the upper left corner or Home in the navigation bar. Can I print or download content from the site? Yes! When you select “Open eBook” there will be options to download the full book content as a PDF file, which can be printed.
Does McGraw Hill Connect work on IPAD?
Connect Tablet Requirements New Connect is supported on iOS and Android platforms. As a general practice, we support the current operating system and two previous. The complete list of currently supported operating systems are: Android 7(using 7, 8, 10, or 10.1 inch devices)
Do used textbooks come with access codes?
If you purchased a used textbook, the access code has probably been used. To purchase access separately: Check with your campus bookstore to see if you can purchase just the access code.
How long is a connect access code good for?
between six months and two years
How do I turn an eBook into a PDF?
Follow these simple steps.
- Download and Install Calibre. Go to the Calibre homepage, and then download and install it onto your computer.
- Add the eBook File. After opening Calibre, click the “Add books” button to browse the files on your computer.
- Convert the e-book File to PDF.
How do I access an eBook?
Open an eBook
- Click. My eBooks to display a list of the eBooks that are available.
- Click an eBook to open it. Your eBook opens in a new browser window or tab. Tip You can also open a purchased eBook by clicking its title when it is displayed on your class Home page.
What is McGraw Hill ConnectED?
McGraw Hill Connect. A course management and adaptive learning solution that enhances your unique voice and teaching style. With Connect, get a set of course management, reporting, and student learning tools combined with industry-leading support, all designed to enhance your unique voice and teaching style.
What is connect access for textbooks?
ReadAnywhere allows students to download and read textbook chapters, take notes and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments – even it they’re offline. Once their mobile devises are connected again, they can sync their assignments and notes by opening the app.
How long is McGraw Hill Connect good for?
between 6 months and 2 years