How do I reset my Eee PC to factory settings?
How to Reset an Eee PC to Factory
- Turn off your computer.
- Remove the AC power adapter.
- Slide the battery lock on the bottom of the unit to an unlock position.
- Locate the reset button on the bottom of the laptop.
- Press and hold down the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Reconnect you Eee PC’s battery and power adapter.
How do I restore Windows XP back to factory settings?
The steps are:
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.
- At the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore or Startup Repair (if this is available)
How do I restore my entire computer to factory settings?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I factory reset my Asus Eee PC Windows 7?
No disassembly of your computer is required.
- Open the display on your Asus and click the “Shut down” tab in the lower-right corner of the desktop.
- Power on your laptop, and press the “F9” key when you see the logo screen.
- Select the “Restore Factory Settings” option (which is the last one in the menu).
How do I wipe a Windows XP computer?
You can do this by clicking the Windows menu, selecting “Settings” > “Update & Security” > “Reset this PC”, then clicking “Get started” > “Remove everything” > “Remove files and clean the drive”.
How to restore Eee PC notebook to factory settings?
Then, go to the Boot tab and disable Boot Booster. After disabling this option, you can easily restore EEE PC Notebook to Factory Settings with Asus Recovery System. Below are the steps.
How do I Reset my Windows XP Eee PC?
Windows XP users also have the option of resetting their Eee PCs, though the method differs significantly. A flash drive can keep your personal files and documents safe during a reset. Back up all your data onto an SD card or other external media card.
How to restore Asus Eee PC from system image?
If you don’t want to lose everything or you can’t access it due to F9 key, it’s a wise choice to restore ASUS EEE PC from a system image. It will keep all of your data exactly as they were if you backed up them before your computer run into issues.
How to fix Asus Eee PC notebook won’t boot?
Open the ASUS EEE PC and continuously press F2 until it gets into the BIOS Setup Utility. Then, go to the Boot tab and disable Boot Booster. After disabling this option, you can easily restore EEE PC Notebook to Factory Settings with Asus Recovery System. Below are the steps. Step 1.