How do guys flirt with compliments?
How to Flirt With a Guy over Text (Without Being Obvious)
- Be Unique (By Being Yourself) You want him to like YOU, not a made-up person he won’t recognize when he talks to you face to face.
- Use His Name.
- Ask an Open Question.
- Make Him Laugh.
- Tease Him.
- Compliment Him Over Text.
- Use Emoticons.
- Leave Him Wanting More.
Do guys like compliments?
Believe it or not, men like hearing compliments. That may sound silly given the number of hyper-masculine stereotypes present in our society. But I’m here to say, just like anyone else, guys appreciate admiration. And because men are bred to not fish for compliments, they aren’t going to encourage them.
What are some nice compliments?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
What’s the meaning of comments?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : commentary. 2 : a note explaining, illustrating, or criticizing the meaning of a writing Comments on the passage were printed in the margin. 3a : an observation or remark expressing an opinion or attitude critical comments constructive comments.
How do you praise a winner?
- a job well done.
- accept my sincere congratulations.
- are proud to.
- commend you for.
- could not imagine a more deserving.
- delighted to hear.
- had the pleasure of.
- heartiest congratulations.
How do you compliment a boy in a picture?
The best comments for a boy’s pic on Instagram
- Impressive picture.
- You look strong and confident.
- That’s a perfect gentlemen pic.
- Wowooo, looking handsome buddy.
- Hey, my shirt you promised me to return it soon.
- Your charm is irresistible!
- We know more than anyone that your eyes are never quiet.
What is academic comment?
A section in blog posts (typically immediately following the post entry) where readers provide their reactions to the post. Academic Comments Comments that are connected to the learning or discussion on the blog or in the classroom.
How do you praise achievement?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you compliment a guy’s body?
Appearance and body-related compliments for him:
- You look so handsome in that tie. Every woman loves a sharp-dressed man. And I have the sexiest one.
- I have a hard time not staring at your a** in those jeans, baby…
- You weren’t kidding when you said you’ve been working out!
- You are six kinds of hot…
How do you compliment music performance?
- “Great musicianship, you play with confidence and vocally you have a really good tone.”
- “Vocally you have a great tone and really good control on the high notes, a great overall performance.”
- “Vocally you have a booming voice and bags of character in your tone.”
- “Great power and control are all there!”
How do you respond to a beautiful picture?
I think the best response is a simple “Thank you.” If you have better photos than the ones they’re complimenting, you might even say, “Thanks – I’d love to show you some of my better work too.” But always be thankful for the compliment even if you don’t feel the work is as good as they think it is.