What is nice to eat at Geylang?
14 Geylang Food Places That Prove It Deserves Its Title As The Best Supper Spot In Singapore
- Penang Seafood Restaurant. Image credit: @yuyuarm.
- BBQ Box. Image credit: @kiripaca.
- The Skewer Bar.
- Leong Kee (Klang) Bak Kut Teh.
- Swee Guan Hokkien Mee.
- Mongkok Dim Sum.
- Geylang Claypot Rice.
- Koung’s Wanton Mee.
What should I eat in Geylang late night?
13 Geylang Supper Spots: Michelin Eatery, 24/7 Dim Sum & More
- 126 Dim Sum Wen Dao Shi (揾到食)
- Bali Nasi Lemak.
- Eminent Frog Porridge.
- Geylang Famous Beef Kway Teow (Lor 9 Beef Kway Teow)
- Geylang Lorong 9 Fresh Frog Porridge.
- Imam Banana Leaf Restaurant Pte Ltd.
- JB Ah Meng Restaurant.
- King Fruits Durian (Geylang)
Where should I eat on a date in Singapore?
30 Most Romantic Restaurants in Singapore
- Les Amis. 1 Scotts Road. #01-16.
- The Clifford Pier. 80 Collyer Quay.
- Stellar at 1-Altitude. 1 Raffles Place.
- Pollen. 18 Marina Gardens Drive.
- Corner House. 1 Cluny Road.
- FLUTES Restaurant. 93 Stamford Road.
- the Cliff (Sofitel Sentosa) 2 Bukit Manis Road.
- Saint Pierre. 1 Fullerton Road.
Where can tourists eat in Singapore?
1. Anthony Bourdain-type visitors
- Azmi Restaurant (a.k.a Norris Road Chapati) is a humble restaurant in the heart of Little India.
- Azmi Restaurant Chapati at Norris Road.
- Holland Village XO Fish Head Bee Hun Restaurant.
- Kok Sen Restaurant.
- Xiao Ya Tou.
- Merci Marcel Cafe.
- Corner House.
What is there to do in Geylang at night?
Here are the 10 best places to experience and enjoy Geylang nightlife….
- Geylang Serai Market.
- Joo Chiat Street.
- Mel’s Place Bar & Bistro.
- Joo Chiat Complex.
- Paramount Music Lounge.
- Loof Bar And Restaurant.
- The Other Room.
- Smoke And Mirrors.
Where can I take my wife for her birthday Singapore?
Check out these 20 Perfect Romantic Places in Singapore to visit with your partner:
- Changi Point Coastal Walk.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia.
- Universal Studios.
- Bukit Batok Town Park.
- Singapore River.
- Fort Canning Hill.
- Cable Car Dining.
- Marina Bay Sands.
How much does Geylang cost?
Ladies of the night working in Geylang charge as low as around S$40 for half an hour of their time. But, if you are a bit picky, you may need to cash up to S$100, even more, if the sex worker is particularly attractive.
Where to eat in Geylang?
Geylang food places to check out 1. Penang Seafood Restaurant 2. BBQ Box 3. The Skewer Bar 4. Leong Kee (Klang) Bak Kut Teh 5. Swee Guan Hokkien Mee 6. Mongkok Dim Sum 7. Geylang Claypot Rice 8. Koung’s Wanton Mee 9. Hong Qin Fish & Duck Porridge 10. L32 Handmade Noodles
What are the best restaurants in Singapore?
Keng Wah Sung 4. Thiên Long Vietnamese Food 5. San Shu Gong Private Dining 6. Pâtisserie CLÉ (Paya Lebar) 7. Tan Ser Seng Herbs Restaurant 8. Ice Ke Lim 9. Fruitz Box (Geylang) 10. Monday Blues Members save an average of $20 per meal at places like these. Learn more here.
Where to eat in Penang?
Penang Seafood Restaurant If you love Penang food as we do, head down to Penang Seafood Restaurant and try their Assam Laksa (from $4.80) or Penang Char Kway Teow (from $6). The tangy fish gravy starts off with an explosive burst of flavour and mellows into a mild heat that will leave you wanting more.
What is gegeylang famous for?
Geylang which has a reputation of being Singapore’s ‘red light district’ is quite well-known for its numerous Chinese eateries, zi char restaurants, and late-night supper places.