What is a bad life?
We could say that “bad life” is when we live an inferior life compared to the life we could actually live. We are called “Human”, we have the potential to live a “truly Human life” but most of us settle to live an “animate/humanoid” life instead.
What are the best things in life?
From happiness to honesty, these are some of life’s best treasures that cost nothing at all.
- An honest opinion from a loved one.
- True friends who have your back.
- A family you can always count on.
- Someone who supports your dreams.
- Finding true love.
- Humor and laughter.
- Having a positive attitude.
How do you stop yourself from doing something bad?
How to Break a Bad Habit and Replace It With a Good One
- Stress and boredom.
- Choose a substitute for your bad habit.
- Cut out as many triggers as possible.
- Join forces with somebody.
- Surround yourself with people who live the way you want to live.
- Visualize yourself succeeding.
- You don’t need to be someone else, you just need to return to the old you.
What are some examples of personal beliefs?
102 examples of values and beliefs
What things should I not try in life?
Stop trying to be someone you’re not. One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you.
What stops me from doing things?
What Stops You From Doing What You Want to Do?
- Confusing Achieving With Doing. It’s easy to confuse the two.
- Confusing Shoulds and Wants.
- Confusing Skills and Emotions.
- Lacking Resources.
- Self-Criticism, Perfectionism.
What are your empowering beliefs?
Empowering Beliefs are beliefs we have about ourselves which are helpful, positive and accurate. Empowering Beliefs give us power because they affect our thoughts, feelings and actions. They help us to take positive action and feel good about ourselves.