What do you write in a Diwali greeting card?
Simple Diwali wishes
- “Happy Diwali and a wonderful new year!”
- “Wishing you a bright and happy Diwali!”
- “Prayers for love and light to you and your family!”
- “From our family to yours, wishes for love, peace and prosperity!”
- “May hope and happiness shine on you.”
- “May Diwali find you surrounded by happiness and love.”
How can I send Diwali greetings on WhatsApp?
- Head to Google Play Store, search for Diwali WhatsApp Stickers and download the one you like.
- Once downloaded, hit Open button and add them to WhatsApp.
- Once done, head back to WhatsApp and open a chat window.
- Now, tap on the ‘Smiley’ icon placed at the left corner of the typing area to access existing sticker packs.
What can I write in a Diwali card for a friend?
Wish you a very Happy Diwali! May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. Diwali’s holy occasion is here; the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of joy and love. Here’s hoping this festival of lights brings your way bright sparkles of contentment that stay with you through the days ahead.
How can I make a good greeting card?
2 Method 2 of 4: Making a Window Greeting Card
- Cut a 4×5″ rectangle out of thick double sided paper or cardstock. You can get double sided paper at any craft store.
- Make an opening.
- Smooth the fold lines.
- Fold the pieces of the ‘X’ cut back.
- Add decorations as you see fit.
- Add your greeting.
How do you do Diwali story on Instagram?
Instagram Diwali Stickers
- Step 1: Capture or upload content to your Instagram story.
- Step 2: Choose the sticker tool from the navigation bar at the top.
- Step 3: Under the app’s section, you will see the newly launched Diwali-themed stickers.
- Step 4: Now, place the Diwali-themed sticker on your Instagram story.
How do you use Diwali stickers on Instagram?
What are some Diwali greetings?
Creative Diwali Wishes, Greetings Messages. “May there be lots of diyas and sweets in your Diwali…. May there be lots of happiness and smiles in your life…. Happy Diwali to you.”. “May this Diwali be the onset of celebrations for your coming year…. Wishing you a blessed Diwali which is full of high spirits and hopes.”.
How do you say Happy Diwali?
To greet someone in Hindi for Diwali it’s best to say ‘Diwali ki Shubhkamnayein’ or ‘Shush Deepavali’. These both mean Happy Diwali. Meanwhile in Punjabi it would be ‘Tuhanu Diwali diyan boht both vadhaiyan’ and in Marathi ‘Shush Diwali’ or ‘Diwalichya hard Shubhechha’. Deepavali Nalvazhthukal is the best way to greet someone in Tamil.
How to greet Diwali?
May the auspicious festival of lights,beautifully illuminate every corner of your life by adding sparkling moments of Love,Happiness,Success,and Joy.
What is the message of Diwali?
Seeking Spirituality. Your child is not too young to start trusting Almighty.