What are considered the 10 best movies of all time?
- 1 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) – 9.3.
- 2 The Godfather (1972) – 9.2.
- 3 The Godfather: Part II (1974) – 9.0.
- 4 The Dark Knight (2008) – 9.0.
- 5 12 Angry Men (1957) – 8.9.
- 6 Schindler’s List (1993) – 8.9.
- 7 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – 8.9.
- 8 Pulp Fiction (1994) – 8.9.
How do films shape our society?
From psychological thrillers to rom-coms, film is a part of everyday life and the industry is developing and growing every single day. Society is reflected in movies and in turn movies influence society by changes in representations, challenging audience’s morals and transforming viewers’ opinions.
How I can change my life?
Top 25 Tips To Change Your Life
- Travel the world. If it’s possible, then you should make sure you fit some travelling in.
- Change your job. If your job is getting you down, then change it.
- Sell your house.
- Do volunteer work.
- Change your routine.
- Have a goal.
- Do something that scares you.
- Write your autobiography.
What makes a film a masterpiece?
I DO think that there are certain things that are required for a movie to be considered a masterpiece: (1) an exceptionally fine story that touches a wide range of people; (2) excellent acting; (3) top notch cinematography; and (4) something that makes it different from others of the same genre.
Do films affect our culture?
One of the ways in which films affect society is by expanding our knowledge of history and culture. Some movies are like history lessons to the viewers, since they show real life past events. Films also describe and explore different cultures around the world.
What a masterpiece means?
1 : a work done with extraordinary skill especially : a supreme intellectual or artistic achievement. 2 : a piece of work presented to a medieval guild as evidence of qualification for the rank of master.
What is literary masterpiece?
A literary masterpiece is a work of literature that is considered to be outstanding in terms of its artistry and technique, and is held in high esteem as an original work to be read and studied. A literary masterpiece can take the form of any written work, including a poem, short story, play or novel.
What are the qualities of literary masterpiece?
Terms in this set (7)
- Artistry. sense of beauty.
- Suggestiveness. emotions and imagination.
- Intellectual Value. realize fundamental truths about life.
- Permanence. endures through the ages.
- Universality. appeal to a great number of people.
- Style. author’s unique way of expressing his or her thoughts.
- Spiritual Value.
Which movie influenced your life the most?
5 Movies That Will Have A Profound Impact On Your Life
- The Godfather. “Friendship is everything.
- The Shawshank Redemption. “Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.” – Andy Dufresne.
- Life of Pi. “You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it.” – Pi Patel.
- The Pursuit of Happyness. Advertising.
- Mr. Nobody.
How do movies reflect the values of a society?
How do movies reflect the values of a society? Movies reflect the values of a society based on history by the manner of dress, hairstyles, and what is going on in the world at the time. It gives us a glimpse of what it looks like in different era.
How do I make my life happier?
- Smile. You tend to smile when you’re happy.
- Exercise. Exercise isn’t just for your body.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Eat with mood in mind.
- Be grateful.
- Give a compliment.
- Breathe deeply.
- Acknowledge the unhappy moments.
How can movies affect us?
Movies inspire us They make us think. They make us compassionate. They inspire us to help others and to do good to and for humanity. Romantic movies, on the other hand, remind us why love is important and why it is worth fighting for.
Why is it called a masterpiece?
Originally, the term masterpiece referred to a piece of work produced by an apprentice or journeyman aspiring to become a master craftsman in the old European guild system. His fitness to qualify for guild membership was judged partly by the masterpiece, and if he was successful, the piece was retained by the guild.
How do you make a masterpiece story?
How to write a timeless literary masterpiece
- Write about human nature: Human nature is a vast pool to explore with myriad little quirks.
- Create complex characters: Make your characters realistic with complex arcs and solid motivations.
- Say only what you can say:
- Be relevant: