How many times can you retake the PERT test?
Students may retake the PERT an unlimited number of times. However, they must adhere to the following retesting timeline: First retest attempt may be taken after 24 hours. All other retests attempts must wait 30 days between each retest attempt.
What questions are on the PERT test?
The PERT has three sections: Reading, Writing, and Math. Each section contains 30 questions, only 25 of which are scored. The remaining five questions are used for research and development purposes. You will not know which questions are scored when you take the test.
What kind of math is on the PERT?
The topics on the math test includes: linear equations, linear inequalities, literal equation, and quadratic formulas. simultaneous linear equations with two variables. evaluating algebraic expressions.
Can you use a calculator on the PERT test?
Students are not allowed to use personal or school-provided calculators while taking P.E.R.T. An on-screen calculator will appear within the testing window of the mathematics subtest for specific questions. It is appropriate to allow students to use this pop-up calculator that has been built in to the P.E.R.T.
What happens if you don’t pass the PERT test?
Yes. If you fail the exam, you will be able to retake it. However, retake policies may be different in each school district. You should wait at least 45 days before retaking the exam to study.
What is on the PERT test?
The PERT consists of three sections: Reading, Writing, and Mathematics. This is an adaptive test that consists of 30 questions per section. It typically takes three hours to complete. PERT scores are valid for two years.
How do you study for the PERT test?
PERT Practice Methods
- Take your first PERT practice test and make note of each question as described above.
- Use the free PERT study materials provided by Mometrix Academy to improve your understanding of the concepts you struggled with.
- Take another practice test, but try to use your resources as little as possible.
What should I study for the PERT math test?
The topics on the math test includes:
- linear equations, linear inequalities, literal equation, and quadratic formulas.
- simultaneous linear equations with two variables.
- evaluating algebraic expressions.
- translating between lines and inspecting equations on coordinate planes.
- dividing by binomials and monomials.
How many questions are on the PERT math test?
30 exam questions