How do you write a legacy statement?
Not Your Standard Legacy
- Identify the principles and values most important to you.
- Describe the most important role you played in life – your family role, work role, and roles in the community are all a part of your story, your legacy.
- Describe your faith and how it impacted your life and decisions.
How do you get a lasting legacy?
How to Create a Lasting Legacy
- Be intentional about leaving a legacy.
- Envision the legacy – Have a clear vision of the kind of legacy you want to leave.
- Model it daily – Model it for your followers to see.
- Recruit and develop leaders to take over your job.
- Focus on leaders not followers.
- Make the transitions smooth and effective.
How does God feel about debt?
We Cannot Serve God and Money Think about it: When you have debt, are living paycheck to paycheck, or don’t know how you’re going to pay next month’s electric bill, money becomes your idol. When you’re in debt, it consumes your life. God does not want us to be careless with our money.
What is Rome’s greatest legacy?
Legacy of Rome
- Government. Many modern-day governments are modeled after the Roman Republic.
- Law. Roman law had a significant influence over the modern-day laws of many countries.
- Engineering and Construction.
- Interesting Facts About the Legacy of Ancient Rome.
Is having debt a sin?
In fact, the Bible never states that you should not use debt. It does state however many times, that you should use extreme caution when doing so. Just like money can be used as a tool for good reasons and for bad, debt is the same way. First, It is important to understand the types of debts.
What does the Bible say about being debt free?
The Bible says, “The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives” (Psalm 37:21 – ESV). Oftentimes, people borrow money from companies with no intent to repay the amount owed.