How do you thank someone for being supportive?
Use these phrases to let someone know how much you appreciate what they have done for you:
- I am grateful for your support.
- I appreciate you.
- I appreciate your taking the time.
- I value the insights and guidance you provide.
- I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.
- I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me.
How do you humbly accept a compliment?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
How do you say thank you for encouraging words?
Common Words of Appreciation
- Thank you.
- I am indebted to you.
- Dinner was delicious.
- I appreciate you.
- You are an inspiration.
- I am grateful.
- You are a blessing.
How do you respond to an encouraging message?
How to Say ‘Thank You for Your Encouragement’ to a Friend
- Words can’t express how much I appreciate your support and encouragement.
- If it weren’t for you, I would still be…
- I’ll forever be grateful for the encouragement you gave me when I needed it.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
How do you write a supportive message?
Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement
- “You’re never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You’re on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can’t wait to catch up with you soon.”
How can I praise Jesus with words?
Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer! Sing, O earth, His wonderful love proclaim! Ps 13:5-6 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
How do you compliment someone for good food?
If you want to compliment your host, you can say: The lunch was outstanding! We had a great time, thank you….To acknowledge a good meal and comment on the taste of the food, you can say:
- What a fantastic meal!
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- That was a delicious meal.
- It was a very satisfying meal.
How do you say you are a good cook?
Your cooking skills are amazing. You cook very well. Your food is delicious. You are an excellent cook.
- Find the answer you’re looking for from 45 million answers logged!
- Enjoy the auto-translate feature when searching for answers!
How do we appreciate God?
All he really asks for is your love. In the bible, Psalms 22: 37, 38, Jesus told us to love Jehovah our God with our whole heart, soul, and mind. So the best thing you can give him to let him know how thankful you are is your heart. Obey his commandments and tell him in prayer that you are thankful.
How do you praise a loved one?
If you want to compliment their personality…
- “I love how hilarious you are. My stomach actually hurts from laughing sometimes.”
- “I love how ambitious you are.
- “I love how intelligent you are.
- “I love how optimistic you are.
- “I love how passionate you are.
- “I love how kind you are.
- “I love how generous you are.
How do you appreciate a good chef?
We are warm-heartedly grateful to you for all your effort in making all those wonderful dishes and drinks and for the presentation of food. _We are genuinely grateful to you for making the incredible meal for us. We all appreciate your effort and we are truly fortunate to have such a talented chef with us.