How do you say thank you for cooking?
The dinner you made was absolutely delicious and was the highlight of our weekend. Thank you for inviting us over. You are an amazing cook; a wonderful friend and I would love to do this again soon. I’ll host, and hopefully come up with something a good as this was!
How do you appreciate someone for doing good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you praise a soldier?
2. Words of encouragement. via pinimg“Thank you so much soldier for your dedication to our great nation. I am so very proud of you and your accomplishment!”
What do you write on a card to a soldier?
Honor a military veteran.
- Thank you for your sacrifices and hard work in service to our country.
- I appreciate how hard you worked to ensure that we could continue to enjoy our freedoms.
- Thank you for all your hard work, dedication and service to our country.
- You are my hero for your bravery and sacrifices to our nation.
What to say to thank a veteran?
To all veterans of all branches: Thank you for your sacrifice, your bravery, and the example you set for us all. In short, thank you for your service! To all those who have served, and those who continue to serve… Happy Veterans Day!
How do you say I appreciate your appreciation?
Personal Thank-You Phrases
- I am grateful for your support.
- I appreciate you.
- I appreciate your taking the time.
- I value the insights and guidance you provide.
- I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.
- I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me.
- I very much appreciate your help.
- It was very thoughtful of you.
What do you say to someone enlisting?
The Ties That Bind
- We all love you so much! Stay safe and keep in touch – we read all your letters!
- We can’t wait to see you again, but we all know you’re working hard keeping us safe.
- Everyone here is so proud of your service.
- I was thinking about you all day today.
- We had your best friend over for dinner last night.
What do you write in a letter to a friend?
Here are five letter-writing prompts to help you get started:
- What reminded you of your friend lately?
- Write down your favorite shared memory (in vivid detail!)
- Name five things you love about your friend.
- What do you love and miss most about your friend?
- Write about the very first time you met your friend.
What do you write in a letter?
Letter Writing Prompts
- Be an Encourager.
- Illustrate your day or a recent trip.
- What’s the weather like where you are?
- Describe a new favorite place to visit.
- The latest and greatest antics from the kids (or pets).
- Share what you’re learning.
- Talk about your goals.
- Send a family picture or a picture of yourself.
What do you write to a service member?
How to Write Your First Letter
- Keep things light.
- Share things about yourself like hobbies or interests.
- Write about your life but keep it positive.
- Thank them for their service.
- If you have connections in the military, mention that.
- Be positive.
- Stay away from political or polarizing topics.
What is Military Appreciation Month?
National Military Appreciation Month (NMAM) is celebrated every May and is a declaration that encourages U.S. citizens to observe the month in a symbol of unity. NMAM honors the current and former members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including those who have died in the pursuit of freedom.