How do you comment on a good restaurant?
“Excellent environment, friendly service, great menu choices and really decent food and at affordable prices. Will be back. “ “What a lovely restaurant, good food and service and atmosphere, definitely hope to go back.
How do you respond to someone calling you cute?
5 ways on how to respond when someone calls you cute: When it’s a crush
- 01“You must be looking at a mirror.”
- 02“Coming from you, that means a lot.”
- 03“I guess hanging out with you rubbed off on me.”
- 04“Sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else.
- 05“I guess that makes two of us!
- 06“Thank you, I appreciate that.”
How do you appreciate cooking?
Thanks very much, you cooked that meal to perfection. Your cooking has really brought out all the many flavours….To acknowledge a good meal and comment on the taste of the food, you can say:
- What a fantastic meal!
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- That was a delicious meal.
- It was a very satisfying meal.
How do you compliment a chef?
Phrases for complimenting someone’s cooking
- The dish is delicious.
- This soup is very tasty.
- Great Pasta! It’s finger licking good.
- You’re a fantastic cook.
- Did you make this from scratch?
- You’ve got to give me the recipe for this chicken dish!
- The cherry pie is out of this world.
- This is best sandwich I ever had.
How do you respond to kudos?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you comment on a food Post?
- Tastes great! Eating something delicious right now?
- Really good! Here’s something else you could say instead of delicious.
- Wow, [this food] is amazing!
- This [food] is too [flavor] for me/for my taste.
- It could use a little more/less…
Can you call a guy cute?
So yes, it is okay to call a guy cute. to me “handsome” always sounded like you’re calling the guy some baywatch character ripoff. it’s not an adjective i really like, lol. “cute” sounds much more of a genuine compliment, i think, and i never really associate it with something childish or girly.
How do you thank someone for delicious food?
You are amazing and I love you for caring enough to make healthy food for us. Dear [Friend], Thank you for having me over for lunch each week. I enjoy your homemade meals and desserts.
How do you respond to compliments flirting?
To respond to a flirty compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much- I picked this outfit just for you.”
- “I think you’re really attractive too.”
- “Thanks so much- I love how (insert another personality trait) you are too.”
How do you respond when someone praises your cooking?
How you accept it: “Thank you so much! You know I’ve tried to tackle this for a while. I’m so glad you like it.” And if the recipe isn’t a secret, you can add, “Let me know if you want the recipe.”
How do you reply to a gorgeous comment?
How to respond to you are cute, pretty or beautiful…
- Thank you. This is a ‘safe mode’ response.
- I know. Don’t you dare use this one on your man, it’s plain and rude.
- So are you. In simpler terms ‘you too’, you are returning the favor.
- … and wonderful.
- Not more than you are.
- As always.
What should I reply to comments?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked.
- Size matters. Sometimes short and sweet (like a simple, “Thanks!”) is all that’s really required.
- Respond ASAP.
- Don’t link in comments.
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
How do you promote a food caption?
General Food Captions
- we think we’re in love.
- perfect fuel.
- good food, good mood.
- bliss on a plate.
- healthy + delicious.
- our famous [food name]
- [food name] goals.