How do I make the sign on my phone?
Set up your phone
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Use your phone to sign in. Set it up. You may need to sign in.
- Follow the on-screen steps. If your phone doesn’t have a screen lock, tap Add a screen lock. Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I change the color on my iPhone 11?
How to change color filters and tint on an iPhone
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “General,” and then tap “Accessibility.”
- On the Accessibility page, tap “Display Accommodations.”
- Tap “Color Filters.”
- Turn on “Color Filters” by swiping the button to the right.
- Choose the color filter best suited to your sight needs.
How do you display words on iPhone screen?
Adjust the display and text size on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size.
- Adjust any of the following: Bold Text: Display the text in boldface characters. Larger Text: Turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes, then adjust the text size using the Font Size slider.
Can I download an app for my LED lights?
The Boogey Lights® Bluetooth APP is FREE to download for either the Android or iOS smartphone operating system platforms. You just need to provide the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) equipped smart phone with Bluetooth 4.0 and use it with one of our Bluetooth enabled LED controllers.
Is there an app to control my LED lights?
What is Lumenplay®? Lumenplay® is an extendable string of app-enabled RGB LED lights that enables you to create scenes of color and motion, all from your smart device. Use the free Lumenplay® app to setup a personalized light show by choosing color combinations, effects, speed, direction and brightness.
How do I sign into my iPhone?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your [device].
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
How do I add text to my iPhone home screen?
How to add text to your lock screen
- Select it and tap on the small rectangle icon on the bottom left of your screen. This opens a couple of menus.
- Scroll to the left on the bottom menu until you find ‘use as wallpaper’. Tap on that.