How do I generate a USSD code?
To create or register for ussd code simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *894*0#
- select their preferred debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN for your debit card.
- Create a new 5 digit PIN .Your number is now live at the first bank ussd bank quick service.
What is Telkom’s USSD code?
The USSD code for checking Telkom balance is *188#. Dial it, and press send/call, and your airtime balance will pop up on the screen. This is the most used USSD code on the Telkom network.
What is USSD code for Uba?
|Transaction Type||UBA Magic Banking USSD Code|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer money from UBA to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|UBA ATM Cardless Withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
How do I transfer USSD code to Uba?
Here Is How To Transfer With UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
- Simply dial *919# on your mobile phone.
- If you want to send money to a UBA Account, just dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- If you want to send money to other Nigerian banks, just dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
How can I get transfer PIN from Uba?
All UBA Bank customers are required to create a mobile transfer PIN before they can start transactions. To register the PIN, dial *919# from the line registered with your UBA Bank account. This will immediately prompt you to register using either your prepaid card or your UBA Bank account number.
How do I transfer from Vodacom to Telkom?
How do I transfer a data bundle?
- Dial *135# and select ‘Buy bundles and services’.
- Select ‘Data bundles’.
- Select ‘For another number’.
- Enter recipient’s Vodacom number.
- Select the data bundle to transfer.
What is MTN USSD code?
*135# Free. Master menu This code gives you access to all MTN services. *136*0# Free.