What causes a Kenmore washing machine not to spin out?
If the drive belt is broken or loose, replace it. The motor coupling connects the motor to the washing machine transmission. If the washer is overloaded, the motor coupling will fail in order to protect both the motor and transmission. If the door latch is defective, the washer will not spin or start.
How much does a washer motor coupler cost?
Compare with similar items
|This item Motor Coupling Replacement Part for 285753A – Works with Whirlpool Washer – Metal Reinforced Core By DR Quality Parts|
|Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (1238)|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
How do I get my Kenmore washer to spin?
7 Answers from these members:
- TURN THE POWER BUTTON ON, PUSH THE SPIN SPEED BUTTON NEXT TO DESIRED LEVEL, THEN PRESS START, THERE YOU GO , IT WILL ONLY SPIN, NOT RINSE AND SPIN – Worked for me on my Kenmore Elite.
- I have a Kenmore series 600 top loader that has been nothing but problems since day.
How do I manually drain my Kenmore 80 series washer?
- Place the bucket behind the washer next to the drain hose.
- Unhook the drain hose from the drainpipe. Lower the end of the drain hose to the bottom of the bucket.
- Squeeze the locking pin on the end of the drain hose that is connected to the back of the washer if you will be draining the water into a floor drain.
Can you reset a Kenmore washing machine?
Kenmore Elite Washers are the top-end model of washing machines the company makes available to consumers. If you have started a load in your Kenmore Elite HE washer and need to reset it, simply press several buttons on the control panel.
What would cause my washer not to spin?
Normally, your washing machine won’t go into a spin cycle until it’s been drained. The drainage hose may become clogged with debris from your clothing, or it could be kinked. If the hose is kinked or crushed, it will likely need to be replaced.