How hard is it to get into Csor?
The journey to becoming a member of the CSOR is not easy, and training is rigorous and highly selective, but the courage and strength individuals will gain as a candidate will stay with them for their entire life.
How do you get selected for JTF2?
General Requirements for all candidates:
- Minimum two years’ military service for Regular forces;
- Minimum three years’ military service for Reserve forces.
- Obtain security clearance.
- Obtain approval from chain of command;
- Complete Pre-Screening Physical Fitness Test (Section 3.2).
- Pass appropriate medical examination:
Are the JTF2 good?
In conclusion JTF2 is an excellent special forces unit. They have incredible training and amazing technology. They excel in counter-terrorism/counter-insurgency and also in Arctic warfare.
What weapons do CSOR use?
Joint Task Force 2 is the primary Canadian special forces group charged with a variety of direct and in-direct combat roles.
- 1982. Barrett M82.
- 1995. Benelli M3 Super 90.
- 1921. Browning M2.
- 1969. Colt / AAI M203.
- 1984. Colt Canada / Diemaco C7.
- 1988. Colt Canada / Diemaco C8.
- 1994. Colt M4.
- 1993. Colt M4A1 SOPMOD.
What is Cansofcom?
The Canadian Special Operations Forces Command (CANSOFCOM) is a high-readiness organization, able to deploy special operations forces on very short notice to protect Canadians from threats at home and abroad.
Is Joint Task Force 2 GOOD?
Joint Task Force 2 (JTF 2) is an extremely high-readiness and precise special operations forces unit. JTF 2 exists to protect the Canadian national interests and combat terrorism and threats to Canadians at home and abroad.
How long is JTF2 training?
The Canadian JTF-2 Selection Training Plan is an intense 7-week, 6 day/week training program specifically designed to prepare athletes for the Canadian JTF-2 Selection Course.