How do you dress up a Mason jar?
5 Easy Ways to Dress Up Your Canning Jars
- Tags. Print tags on card stock and cut them out.
- Paper lids. Trace the circumference of the lid on a piece of decorative paper, cut it out and adhere it to the canning lid with decoupage glue.
- Fabric caps.
- Crocheted caps.
- Embroidered caps.
What do you fill mini mason jars with?
Fill jar with lip gloss, nail polish, travel size polish remover, cotton balls, bath bombs, candy.
What can you make with mason jar lids?
Check out these 15 creative ideas for repurposing mason jar lids.
- Coloured chalkboard price tag lids.
- Mini mason jar pie pans.
- Mini mason jar lid picture frames.
- Shabby chic mason jar lid wind chimes.
- Cute DIY jar lid message garland.
- Shabby chic rusted lid door wreath.
- Sparkly jar lid keepsake coasters.
How to make candy Mason jars?
White Paint. Give the jar two coats of white paint. I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure White.
How to decorate Mason jars for Christmas?
Create a custom label and wrap it around a jar for a quick project.
How do you make Mason Jar cookies?
Directions In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer the sugar and brown sugar, packing well between each layer. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; spoon into jar. To prepare cookies: Pour cookie mix into a large bowl; stir to combine. Beat in butter, egg and vanilla. Drop by the tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.