How do I make natural hair cream for my hair?
- 1/4 cup shea butter.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 1 tablespoon argan oil.
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice.
- 7 drops rosemary essential oil.
- 3 to 4 capsules vitamin E oil.
What keeps natural hair moisturized?
10 Moisturizing Products To Keep Natural Hair Healthy and…
- CurlSmith Curl Conditioning Oil-in-Cream.
- Context Keratin Recovery Treatment.
- Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner.
- Flora & Curl Jasmine Oasis Hydrating Hair Mist for Natural Hair.
- Gorgeously Kinky Intense Quench Hydrating Deep Conditioner.
How can I moisturize my dry hair naturally?
No matter the cause, we’ve put together some solutions for at-home treatment you can try to tackle your dry scalp.
- Coconut oil.
- Tea tree oil.
- Aloe vera.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Witch hazel.
- Baking soda and olive oil.
- Mashed bananas.
- Yogurt and egg.
How do you make a water based moisturizer for your hair?
All you have to do is add some distilled water to a few ounces of your favorite conditioner. You’ll need about 2 oz. of a store-bought conditioner, 1 – 1/2 oz. of distilled water, 1/8 cup olive oil and 1 tbsp glycerin (which is optional if you’re using a thick conditioner).
How do you make natural shampoo for your hair?
Basic Homemade Shampoo
- ½ cup water.
- ½ cup castile vegetable-based liquid soap like Dr. Bronner’s (available on Amazon)
- 1 teaspoon light vegetable oil or glycerine (omit if you have oily hair)
- A few drops of your favorite essential oil (optional)
How can I make my natural hair soft and long?
How Can I Make My Hair Soft and Silky? 15 Tips
- Choose hair care products as per your hair type.
- Do not shampoo your hair daily.
- Always apply a conditioner.
- Oil your hair regularly.
- Use hair masks.
- Do not wash your hair with hot water.
- Rinse off the conditioner with cool water.
- Try hot oil treatments.