How do I get my Sony verification code?
How to enable 2-step verification?
- Log into My Sony.
- Scroll down to [Change Other Security Details], then click [Update].
- With the [Security] tab open, scroll down to [2-Step Verification], then click [Edit].
- When asked how you want to receive the verification code, select either Text message or Authenticator App.
How do I recover my Sony account?
First you’ll need to click on the Trouble Signing In option on the log in page. Once here, go through the process of resetting your password, for which you’ll need to provide an email address so that you can be emailed by Sony for more info. Once you have done this, you should be able to get back into your account.
How do I resend a PlayStation verification email?
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Account.
- Select Sign-in ID (email address). Enter your new email address and click Save. You may need to re-enter your password.
- You’ll receive an email to your new email address asking you to verify your new sign-in ID. Click the Verify Now button in this email.
Can’t login to Sony Rewards app?
This is due to the following reasons: You may have multiple Sony Rewards accounts tied to your email address. Your Sony Rewards account may be linked to the PlayStation™ Network with a different email address.
How do I get my authenticator code?
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Available second steps,” find “Authenticator app” and tap Change Phone.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
What app does Sony use for authentication?
Select the “Edit” button for the bottom menu option, which should be “2-Step Verification.” Then choose either “Text Message” or “Authenticator App” and follow the instructions (which are identical to the ones described above) to complete the setup process. You can also do all of this using the PS App.
How can I log into PSN without verification code?
If you lose access to your 2SV mobile number, a backup code will let you access your account. Without these codes, you will need to verify your identity to recover your account. Go to Account Management on a connected device and select Security.
How can I reset my PSN account without email?
To recover your PSN account without email or password, you need to get in touch with a live agent. Once you’ve got in touch with a live agent, explain that you don’t have access to your email and you need help in recovering your account.
How do I restore my Authenticator app?
How Do I Restore My Microsoft Authenticator To A New Phone?
- Open the app on your old phone.
- Tap the three dots at the top right.
- Tap “Settings”
- Enable “Cloud backup”/”iCloud Backup”
- On your new phone, install the Microsoft Authenticator app and log in to your account.
- Select “Begin Recovery”
How do I change my 2-step verification number on PS4?
- Go to Settings > Account Management > Account Information > Security. You will be asked to enter your sign-in ID and password.
- Here you can change your password, security question, mobile phone number and manage 2-step verification.