How do I get Cyprus visa from Nigeria?
The necessary document required to apply for Cyprus student visa in Nigeria are given below:
- 1- Cyprus visa application form.
- 2- Four recent passport sized photograph.
- 3- International passport.
- 4- Original Senior school leaving certificate/original Bachelor/Masters certificate.
- 5- Proof of financial status.
How much is Cyprus visa from Nigeria?
|Embassy VISA Fees|
|SINGLE ENTRY||STR VISA FEES|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||US$3||US$3|
How can I go to Cyprus from Nigeria?
Basic Travel Requirements for Nigerians visiting Cyprus
- Duly completed and signed application form.
- If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
- A passport photograph taken in white background.
- Travel document.
- Proof of financial support.
Is Cyprus visa free for Nigerian?
Cyprus visa for citizens of Nigeria is required. For more information please contact the nearest Cyprus embassy.
How much is Cyprus visa now?
Cyprus visa fees
|Type of Visa||Visa Fee|
|Transit visa (Category B)||10,25|
|Short-stay visa (1 – 90 days) (Category C)||10,25|
|Multiple entry visa, valid for 1 – 5 years (Category C)||34,17|
|Visa with limited territorial validity (Categories B and C)||10,25|
What is the capital of Cyprus?
NicosiaCyprus / Capital
Nicosia, Greek Lefkosía, Turkish Lefkoşa, city and capital of the Republic of Cyprus. It lies along the Pedieos River, in the centre of the Mesaoria Plain between the Kyrenia Mountains (north) and the Troodos range (south).
What documents are required for Cyprus visa?
The required documents for a Cyprus visa are:
- A valid passport.
- Cyprus Visa Application Form.
- Visa photos in line with Cyprus visa requirements.
- Proof of legal residence.
- Flight tickets/itinerary.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Proof of accommodation in Cyprus.
- Employment status documents.
What are the visa requirements for Cyprus?