How do I find my iTunes podcast URL?
How To Find Your Podcast URL Apple iTunes
- Open Apple iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the ‘Store’ tab.
- Go to Search Bar in the upper right corner,
- Type your podcast name and press Enter.
- Look for your cover art under ‘Podcasts’
- Click on the name of your show.
- Click the Arrow Next to ‘Subscribe’
How do you copy a podcast URL?
How to add RSS feed in Google Podcasts (Android & iOS)
- Click the “Activity” icon (bottom-right of your screen)
- Click the “Subscriptions” link at the top-right part of your screen.
- Click the “···” menu (upper-right)
- Select “Add by RSS feed”
- Paste in the RSS feed URL.
- Click “Subscribe”
How do I add a podcast URL to iTunes?
Breaker (iOS & Android) Tap the “Library” tab, then select the “Subscriptions” tab. Tap the “+” in the upper right and select “Add from link”. Paste the feed URL and tap done!
How do I find podcast URL?
How to find the URL for your favorite podcast
- Go to your favorite website that hosts a podcast.
- Find their RSS feed for the show. It usually looks something like “www.websitename.com/showname/feed”.
- Copy that URL on your iPhone or iPad.
- Paste it in to Podcasts via the method above, and you’re subscribed!
What is URL for podcast?
A podcast URL uses the RSS format for creating a machine-readable list of discrete entries, as in a blog. For podcasts, the RSS feed includes a special enclosure tag that podcast apps can interpret to download an audio file.
How do I find a podcast URL?
Where do I find podcast URL?
Do you need a URL for a podcast?
Although a website for your podcast may not be technically necessary, there are a ton of advantages when it comes to increasing the reach and effectiveness of your podcast. Not only can it help you find new listeners, but it can also give you a way to add value to your current audience.