How do I change the web address on SharePoint app?
Office 365 App Launcher > Admin
- Office 365 App Launcher > Admin.
- Under Admin Centers, choose SharePoint.
- Click Active Sites under Sites to show the list of all active sites in your tenant.
- Check the box next to the site whose URL you want to change and click on the “i” in a circle.
- Under General tab, click Edit next to URL.
How do I change the URL on the web app?
Right click on the web application and then select “Edit Bindings…”. The “Site Bindings” drop-down will open. Click on “Edit…” button and change the Hostname with your new URL for web application. Repeat the same steps for your extended web applications.
How can I change IIS URL?
Changing IIS Settings: URL Redirects
- Log in to your Domains dashboard, and navigate to the IIS Administration Console.
- Click Change.
- Select the directory FROM which you wish to redirect.
- Click the chosen directory, then click Select.
How do I update IIS bindings?
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In IIS Manager, under Connections, expand your server name, and then expand Sites.
- Right-click on a website, and then click Edit Bindings.
- In the Site Bindings window, select the https binding for this webiste, and then click Edit.
How do I change the URL of a SharePoint 2013 site?
Change a SharePoint subsite name and URL
- Go to site settings on the subsite you’re updating.
- Select “Title, description, and logo” under “Look and Feel”
- Change the title and scroll down to change the URL and click OK.
- Verify the changes were successful (check the subsite home page)
How do I change the URL in SharePoint 2016?
Change a site address in the new SharePoint admin center To open the details pane, select the site name. On the General tab, under URL, select Edit. Enter the new site address, and then select Save.
How do I change the web application port in SharePoint 2013?
- step1. Go –> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. Locate the website (whose port number you want to change)
- step2. SharePoint Central Administration —> Operations —> Alternate Access Mappings. Change the necessary settings here for your portal to reflect the port change.
How do I rename a website in IIS?
Procedures To name a Web site 1.In IIS Manager, expand the local computer, right-click the Web site, and click Properties. 2. On the Web Site tab, in the Description box, type a descriptive name for the site, and then click OK.
How do I bind a URL in IIS?
How to add binding information to a site
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
- In the Connections pane, expand the server name, expand Sites, and then click the Web site on which you want to configure the bindings.
- In the Actions pane, click Bindings…
- In the Site Bindings dialog box, click Add…