Which is the No 1 brand in mobile?
1. Samsung. Samsung sold 444 million mobile phones in 2013 with a 24.6% market share, a rise of 2.6 percentage points compared to last year when the South Korean giant sold 384 million mobile phones.
Which mobile brand is best in 2020?
Take a Look at the Top 10 Mobile Brands in India in 2020
- Apple. Apple is perhaps one of the few brands on this list that needs no introduction.
- Samsung. South Korean company Samsung has always been one of the primary competitors for Apple in India.
Which is the No 1 phone in the world 2020?
Top 10 by daily interest
|1.||Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G||32,059|
|2.||OnePlus 10 Pro||25,749|
|3.||Xiaomi 12 Pro||23,863|
|4.||Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G||21,326|
Which is best in iPhone?
The best iPhones you can buy right now
- iPhone 13 Pro Max. The best iPhone you can buy.
- iPhone 13. The best iPhone for most people.
- iPhone 13 Pro. All the best features of the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- iPhone 13 mini. The best compact iPhone.
- iPhone 12 mini. Still a good compact iPhone.
- iPhone 12.
- iPhone 11.
- iPhone SE 2020.
Is Vivo a good brand?
That’s not to say VIVO phones aren’t good quality; they really are – especially if you go for its flagship and mid-range options. From around 2018 onwards, VIVO’s quality control and finesse improved dramatically. It now makes some of the most durable and reliable phones on the market at this price point.
Which phone is famous in the world?
The best-selling mobile device is a bar phone Nokia 1100 in 2003 and 2005, respectively. Both years have sold over 250 million units. The best-selling touchscreen phones are the Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, both released in 2014. Together, they have sold over 220 million units.
Which phone is the most popular?
But what are the best-selling phones in the world in 2020? Topping the list of best-selling phones in 2020 are Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12mini with over 38 million units sold. In second place are the Samsung Galaxy: S20, S20+, Ultra with over 28 million sold.