Is Brighton Uni hard to get into?
Oxford and Cambridge are notoriously hard to get into, and the lower down you go in the uni league tables, the easier it gets – or so you might think….Full list of UK university offer rates.
|50||University of Essex||71.1%|
|51||University of Brighton||71.3%|
|52||Edge Hill University||71.7%|
How do I apply to Brighton university?
Make your application
- Apply direct to the University of Brighton. You can apply directly to us for courses with the following qualifications:
- Social Work MSc: apply through UCAS.
- PGCE courses: apply through DfE Apply.
- Application deadline.
- Advice for international students – ATAS.
- Your personal details.
How many people apply to Bsms?
We admit approximately 200 students annually to our BM BS degree course. BSMS has proved exceptionally popular and in recent admissions rounds we have continued to achieve one of the highest application rates of any UK medical school.
What rank is University of Brighton?
University of Brighton 2021-2022 Ranking
|Institution Name||University of Brighton|
|Quality of Education Rank||–|
|Alumni Employment Rank||–|
What grades do you need to get into Brighton University?
- a score of 1600/2400 on pre-2016 SAT Reasoning Test (SAT)
- a score of 1050/1600 on the new SAT Reasoning Test (SAT)
- an ACT score of 24+
- two Advanced Placement (AP) tests with scores of three or above (depending on the course you are applying for)
Is Brighton and Sussex Medical School Competitive?
According to UCAS statistics, 2005 saw BSMS as the most competitive medical school to gain a place at. In 2017, the National Student Survey ranked the school as 1st in the UK for student satisfaction.
How many people do Bsms interview?
We interview more than 700 candidates and roughly half will receive an offer.
What is Brighton University famous for?
The university offers undergraduate degrees in a widespread of subjects from architecture to midwifery to sports science. The emphasis is on putting learning into practice. A large proportion is professional and practice-based, accredited by external organisations.