How do you make a brochure on Microsoft Word for free?
What to Know
- Use a template: Go to File > New and search for Brochure. Choose a style and select Create. Then replace the sample text and images.
- Or, open and customize a new Word document. When finished, select File > Save As and choose Word Template (*. dotx).
Does Microsoft have a brochure template?
Microsoft Word provides free trifold brochure templates for users to download and fill in with their own information. These pamphlet templates come with the page setup, spacing and even some design elements all built in and ready to use. These templates are great for getting even the most novice designer started.
How do you make a brochure on a laptop?
How to make a brochure on Word
- Open Microsoft Word. Open up the Microsoft Word application on your computer.
- Search “brochure”
- Select a template.
- Customize the brochure.
- ‘Save As’
- Open a new document in Microsoft Word.
- Change orientation and margins.
- Choose columns.
Does Google Docs have a brochure template?
You can easily make a quality brochure on Google Docs by starting out with a Google Docs template. Templates are a good jumping-off point, but the real draw is how customizable they are. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How to make a brochure?
Open Microsoft Word. Open up the Microsoft Word application on your computer.
How to design a brochure?
Remember your brand design standards
How to make a brochure on PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint 2013 and later versions, create a new PowerPoint presentation. Press Ctrl-A and then Delete to clear the text boxes from the slide.