How do you design an office reception area?
- Elegant reception area design. Whether you’re designing for a small start-up company or a big law firm, you want the reception area to feel elegant and clean.
- Easy layout.
- Comfortable seating.
- Durable materials.
- Appropriate color scheme & branding.
How can I make my lobby beautiful?
15 ideas for decorating your hall and lobby
- A great first impression. Save.
- Placement of elements. Save.
- Welcoming with white. Save.
- Avoid saturation. Save.
- Unique sites that need attention. Save.
- All you need is a pair of shelves. Save.
- Use your houseplants to add beauty to your home. Save.
- Glorify your flooring. Save.
What is a lobby in an office?
The lobby space type includes foyers, entries to halls, and security screening areas at or near the entrance to a building or demarcated space, and are meant to welcome and direct tenants and visitors, control access, and provide exit ways from buildings.
What are the ideal features of a reception area or lobby?
Try These “Wow Features” in Your Reception Area
- Make sure the front desk is appropriately staffed (which helps you avoid awkward situations in the reception area)
- Make sure the visitor check-in process is streamlined so no one is kept waiting.
- Make sure the reception area’s design is welcoming and reflects your brand.
How should a reception area look like?
A well thought-out layout – The reception area should be clean and uncluttered, with furnishings spaced so that visitors are not crowded together but close enough to create a welcoming environment. Position the reception desk to face the front door, but far enough so it doesn’t act as a barrier to the space.
How do you design a lobby?
6 lobby design tips
- Select durable furnishings. Fancy chairs can be appealing, but not if they quickly turn shabby with use.
- Manage traffic.
- Emphasize wayfinding.
- Control germs.
- Keep floors dry.
- Match scale, budget, and need.
How can we decorate our lobby?
Interior designer Deeksha Khatree lists simple tips to deck up the space.
- Use warm tones in the lobby area like shades of brown.
- Hang some paintings on the wall.
- Warm ceiling lights or beautiful hanging lamps with metallic, copper, wooden design will blend well in the lobby area.
What is lobby in architecture?
A lobby is a space from which one or more other rooms or corridors can be accessed, typically found near the main entrance to a building. A lobby may be referred to as a vestibule, anteroom or foyer.
How do you make a small lobby look bigger?
When decorating a small space, we always recommend using a light color palette. This applies to everything, from painting the walls and trims an off-white, to using light colored furniture and rugs. That will create a feeling of openness and will make the space appear bigger than it really is.
What are the qualities of a good receptionist?
7 Qualities to Look for in a Good Receptionist
- A Positive Attitude. A person’s attitude will always shine through.
- The Right Technical Skills.
- Organizational Prowess.
- Multitasking Skills.
- Tech-Savvy & Ability To Integrate With Your Industry Software.
- High Emotional Intelligence.
- Dependability and Consistency.
What items does a receptionist need?
Here are five crucial things that must be part of the design to keep your customers and visitors comfortable.
- A Great Reception Desk. The most important aspect of any reception is the reception desk.
- Warm And Welcoming Employees.
- Comfortable Seating.
- Beautiful Design Work.
- Additional Accessories.
How to choose the right office lobby design for your business?
Corporate and business houses all over the world look out for smart office lobby design. If you crave for the well-designed lobbies, there are a few factors, like the choice of the reception table and the right selection of furniture that you need to keep in mind.
Why are reception and lobby areas important for your business?
Because of that, the reception or lobby areas can be an important element of the office – allowing you to give visitors positive feelings and impressions as they enter your office for the first time.
What makes a good lobby?
Your lobby is the first space clients and prospects experience when entering your office. From the artwork and furniture to the reading materials, your space should support your company’s brand and values.
How to design a small reception desk in a small lobby?
When you have a small lobby, you can make the setting look compact yet elegant. The glass partition looks great, and with well-polished white tiles on the floors, the wooden desk looks great. Paint the center of the wall cabinet white and the surroundings brown. Wood Reception Desk Design